just reached lvl 55, what to do next?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Nagla, Aug 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nagla

Nagla Forum Apprentice

Hello.

i m wondering if it s a good idea to transfer this belt bonuses on unique belt but lower tier, same goes for armour, i would benefit for 11% more attack speed ( currently i have 1.59) but it will cost me some drakens and idk if my overall stats and progress will suffer ?

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

If you are planning to use that unique torso then just put the leg torso inside and slowly upgrade it later on.
    That leg torso is very good.
    No.
    Just keep the leg item for later (4x platinum) ... don't waste it.
    Make a x gold line leg like for the torso.

Nagla likes this.
  3. Nagla

Nagla Forum Apprentice

hello it s me again :p

as u may see from the pictures above i still dont have q7 set, so far i got dragan set, and witch seeker jerkin , (belt i do have but i m not using it yet cuz looking for an item to tranfer bonuses on it ). so when i play i mostly just run thro desert on inf1 mode an i m trying to get some gold and craft some items, so i never really go to parallel worlds and complete missions, i think i m at q2 mission, so my question is, should i focuse now more on parallel worlds, trying to get a unique items, or just to sill run thro desert and craft items ?

edit: also when i go to desert i just sell items i never really melt them, so my items are still mostly lvl 55, is it maybe bettet to melt some of them and upg items to lvl 60, will it benefit me more than just selling and crafting ?

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Huge difference.
    Sell blues and below. Melt pinks and above.

Here is the same weapon at 55 and at 60:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    trakilaki likes this.
  5. trakilaki

Finish all the Parallel World quests and collect resources. Don't spend resources ... because with the level expansion coming soon you will lose all that progress. Just put leg items with gold enchantments (you can get them easy from drop) in your gear and farm resources and wait for the new cap level.

6. Nagla

Nagla Forum Apprentice

After some break i m kinda back again, so what s new to the game, any new big updates yet ? We r still waiting for the big content expansion ? so what should i do while we wait ? just grind and save resurces ? is it smart to make any craftings atm ?

7. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Someday Author

No craft, you will be wasting items and gold. Under new system, we will transfer enchatnments selectively, not randomly, no items will be destroyed, and it will cost GoP.

I suggest to farm everything, ingredients, GoP, currencies, items with plat lines, and especially gems (we will have up to 10 gem slots on each item, and no gem type restriction).

Nagla and ΣMiwel like this.
  8. trakilaki

Nagla likes this.
  9. Nagla

Nagla Forum Apprentice

Thanks for reply! Is it possible to farm gems without premium/delux ? and if so, where ?

10. trakilaki

There is no specific place to farm gems because they are dropping everywhere.
    the faster you kill the faster you might get.
    Funny fact - gems are not level restricted. You can get gems even from low level monsters.
    Try killing low level monsters you would get a lot of gems pretty fast ;)

Nagla likes this.
  11. Nagla

Nagla Forum Apprentice

Quick question about current new moon event: in order to drop witch seeker pauldrons should i have activated quest 1/2 or 2/2 ?

12. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Someday Author

2/2. But I believe only 1 person in the group needs to have it active.