just... seriously?!

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by PeonySilverymoon, Sep 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. PeonySilverymoon

PeonySilverymoon Forum Greenhorn

well, I got back into game yesterday after really long break and so far I dunno where is that game I liked. I mean... it was bad but now... what the...? but to the point: I gave it a try and made warrior and I wonder what kinda clever creature thought it will be cool to make it so this char will need anger in order to jump? like... are you even serious about it? I cannot cross map and use shorts by jumping cuz... I need anger for this? I won't even mention why I gave up on ranger cuz it'd be super long rant. but... seriously? just wanted to say 'thanks' for that very special person who invented this thing. cuz this level of being 'clever' amazed me SO MUCH! and new items stats are just.... as great as their colors (ya I know, dyes gotta sell so you removed items colors). is there already ALL about paying in there? should I stay there or are there more of those amazing changes which will ruin my health?

tozagol likes this.
  2. myhayevil98

myhayevil98 Forum Apprentice

there are so many problems.. and issues.. and you complain about 'rage jump' using rage :))

Alpaca and tozagol like this.
  3. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

War now plays completely different...

in order to do anything you need battle cry max points... try to reduce cooldown as much as possible with jewels, from critical hits etc. Then main attack smash which costs no rage with battle cry. Ground breaker+iron brow combo to reduce 100% armor of enemy.

4. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

i still wondering why wars have less dmg than other classes... wars have more hitpoints?.. yeah.. other classes have ranged attacks... so...

5. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

We have only slightly more HP than ranger, with high gems the difference is even smaller. Yes, we can get a tanky block build that will survive anything incl. all boss attacks on Blood, but others can kill the boss in 5 sec so it's not really necessary...

6. kiki_ma6iin

kiki_ma6iin Forum Greenhorn

why light talent it does not work properly.....?arena kingshil works....but it doesn't work on other cards? ....