K.N.Z.M Guild Unique Item Farm...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nymphora[KNZM], Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymphora[KNZM]

Nymphora[KNZM] Active Author

Hi everybody...

This game suck realy... I play this game 2 years and i find only 13 times roshan's boot ... Yesterday we creat 5 group ( 25 players ) farm to unique items...
    and here is the result of a 5 hour farm in bosses...

Khalys HARD mode >> 2 hours
    2 viper helmet
    1 viper pouldron
    1 roshan belt

Gorga HARD mode >> 1 hour
    1 shield 1 book

Herold HARD mode > 30 min.
    Nothing...

Sigrismar HARD mode > 20 min.
    2 uniq armour

Teleportarium > 2 times
    Nothing...

But gorga hard mode drop it 2 or 3 pink items and teleportarium drop onli 1 pink and 2 green items...

and where is the justice .... teleportarium is the last boss in this game and he drop green and blue items... he must be drop legenedery all time 1 or 2 items..

BOORİNGGGGGGG

[​IMG]

mycityramazan45 likes this.
  2. Darcous

Darcous Forum Apprentice

Yeap this is the nice DSO's drop rate :D 3716 time to khalys hard not even 1 sword..3 times pauldrons and 1 her shield..

3. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

Maybe should you try longer duration farm. 30 minutes to 2 hours are very short

I got all of these in Ammon's areas, there are always players wandering and killing randomly monsters far away from the party.
    I was ready to see every players positions, and never missed a single drop.
    Those miles away drops were... Spark's full set.

[​IMG]

I don't care about how people see me, but I pounded 400 euros of gems (20 damage / 8attack speed / 75 life / 80 magic resistances) on this dwarf, maybe it was a bit of a reason since it was realeased about 5th november.

I'll show my stats as soon as I kill Mortis alone xD
    Mortis is rather weak, the 30 version was far far stronger, but he's a little tricky, I'm still seeing the diffence in damages with rapid fire, heavy shot @ you're dead cos casting and took tons of damage, double normal turrets, double machine gun etc etc

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  4. Darcous

Darcous Forum Apprentice

I was trying all the day i remember..Also this acc got hacked 5-6 months ago.

Would you mid if you show us your Dwarf's stats?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.