Keys

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by potre, Jul 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potre

potre Forum Greenhorn

yesterday and today , i have run for hours to stonekeep in painful, excruciatimg and fatal mode for the stormball event, i realise that i don t receive the keys for amphoras when i open the boxes. I have lost plenty of keys, please fix it.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  2. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

I think it's normal, don't receive too.

3. potre

potre Forum Greenhorn

maybe i don t explain very good my problem, i don t speek very good english. I open the boxes, they drop amphora key, i pick it up, but they don t go to my inventory. i have the same number of keys as before.

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Nothing there drops Amphora Keys. What you got were lockpicks (they open those 5/25/100 locked chests).

5. potre

potre Forum Greenhorn

yes, i get confused somehow. Thanks for the answers, the thread can be closed

Morinphen likes this.
  6. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

Those keys are for the upcoming event on July 6 Save them they get you into world bosses for progress in event

7. Anyki

Anyki User

Just to clarify before I close this thread to avoid immortalizing confusion...

The "keys" that drop from the "boxes" are lockpicks. The "keys" that drop from the "mighty opponent" are Keys of Prowess that you would require for that upcoming event. ;)

Cheers,
    Anyki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.