*knock knock* Anyone home?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xXxTimexXx, Feb 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxTimexXx

xXxTimexXx Forum Greenhorn

Hi there. I am very new to game. Just came across it the other day (thats what she said).......But ya. were are all the english people at. Would be great to party up with people that you can understand.

What is up with identifying items? Nothing like finding a low lvl legendary and not being able to id it. By the time I am done farming to get enough to id it it will be useless to me.

Is there no chest? Stash? all we have is a lame invo tab?

I am all for dumping money into a FTP|PTW game but man the things you need in this game to do the smallest things is ridiculous.CAN'T EVEN USE THE WAYPOINT WITHOUT PAYING!! O COME ON MAN!!! jesus man can't they just give us freedom to identify items? are they really that greedy? why the hell do you need ardent for everything.

That being said. it's still a fun game I like it. but how dead is this game now? anyone still play?

2. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

we all play and there are english people on agathon server just have to look for them...
    if you need to id things then farm for cots rather than buying them...

always a pleasure
    soxx....

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Hi there.
    Yes there is a bank for items but you can unlock it only after getting to level 10 at knowledge tree.
    You don't have to spend money if you don't want to but you will have to farm.
    Here is the link of the basics an you should read them.

4. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Go premium, free travel, respawn, extra locker spots, other perks too. Don't ID low level legendaries, waste of CoT's, wait til close to end game level 40+ to worry about legendary gear.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The funny thing is that near endgame, Low Level Legendaries become good if leveled.

6. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Can't help but noticing you're pretty angry for a new player.. :rolleyes:

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  7. xXxTimexXx

Is it the Premium Gold your talking about? for $12? if so that ant a bad deal.

No. Not at all. I just find it a little ridiculous you have to pay to use WP, ID items, well everything really. You shouldn't have to farm in a game just to use the waypoint or id items. that's just crazy.

You are all spending money with your time. Time is money. And to spend the time farming for things like i said, is a waist of time.

ty all for your replies. it's still an ok game even tho i can't get past this paying for wp and id items.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  8. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

I haven't paid any cent to BP and im now 45 level Ardent knight ranger with predator (and with all other unique gear). so as you see, you don't need to pay.

but yes, sometimes its hard to go without paying

9. xXxTimexXx

That's very refreshing to hear.

10. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

farm for the stuff you want, you will find anders, cots, gears...
    what more do you want, you don't have to spend anything here unless you want to and since to you farming is a waste of time then it looks like you will be paying :D

always a pleasure
    soxx...

11. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Farming is only a waste of time if you don't enjoy it (if you don't have fun while doing it, etc). If that is the case then you can pay to skip a lot of the farming - but not silver/gold, though; you will always have to farm for coin. Premium will help you gain coin faster, however.

To say that farming "is a waist [sic] of time" is not accurate for everyone. You might as well say, "playing video games is a waste of time" if you're going to generalize like that. Maybe farming is a waste of your time, but some people enjoy it. Many players group with friends and type in chat and/or use voice comm software while doing it.

Superme and trakilaki like this.
  12. xXxTimexXx

wrong. yes farming is a waist of time if your farming TO USE WP'S AND ID ITEMS. that IS a waist of time. so far all i been doing is farming so i can id items. but yet so many items fall and can't id them. so yes it is a waist of time. no space to put them. all one can do is sell or smelt them. to say i am saying playing video is a waist of time is a little over the top there guy.
    Not the game for me. i shall move on. where one doesn't have to farm just to use a wp. *****.

13. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

actually, you don't have to open items above magic or extraordinary till you reach level 40-45. It is waste of time, anders and especially CoT's. UNLESS you want to be PvP player, then yes, good equipment is crucial.

And you don't have to id every dropped item, if stats are good or ok, then you shouldn't change it until you get better one in level or in rarity :)

This is my opinion

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

As I said ... you don't have to spend money on anything if you do not want to.
    Lot of players never spent a dime in game, including me.
    Yes time is money but you are willing to spend time on things that you love to. Are you watching movies? Watching movies requires time too.
    What about girls? They require time and money ... but we still love them. In addition to your time theory I would like to share this mathematical proof :
    :D :D :D

[​IMG]

Now that we have mathematical proof ... can you agree with it?

15. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Let me just say that I think you're 100% wrong and, on top of that, you don't know how to spell. It's "waste", not "waist". I tried to indicate that in my first post with '[sic]', but evidently you don't know what that means and are incapable of learning. Good luck in your future life.

16. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I've seen this before, but seeing it here makes me realize that this proof can be applied to BigPoint's business model too. :D

Superme likes this.
  17. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

As a girl, I will disagree.

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  18. xXxTimexXx

All i am trying to say is that the system for idnetifying iteme is insane. I have yet to play a gaem were one is unable to id anything. untill noow. the droop rate for CoT's should be bumped up dramatically.
    LVLing up and finding items is one of the funnest parts of a game like this. And finding a low lvl leg in your very first run and not being able to ID it is liek saying "go F yourself give me your money"

Edit: sorry I forgot to edit this last night and remove insult.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  19. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

@xXxTimexXx It is spelt E-R-R-O-R -S not "erros". I think you need a comma between erros(sic) and "anal". Usually after a period , the letter immediately following is capitalised. Since you asked for a sandwich, that is just some food for thought.

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  20. xXxTimexXx

wow. that went rite over your head. (edit:sorry didn't mean to insult ya)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so anyway gave up on items. don't even bother picking them up. no point. invo always full. game is still very enjoyable. seems i will stick with it and get max lvl see how it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.