*knock knock* Anyone home?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xXxTimexXx, Feb 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Welcome to the Drakensang Online forums @xXxTimexXx.

I'm glad to see you are still enjoying the game. However, when participating on the forums, please refrain from insulting others. (Even as a joke, as it can be easily misunderstood.) You can find the forum rules on our Forum Netiquette post.

Please don't let this notice discourage you from posting here in the future.

2. xXxTimexXx

xXxTimexXx Forum Greenhorn

roger that. I apologize.

3. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Nothing you type is actually worth one second of my time. Talk about "waist"-ing time. Reading what you write is the worst "waist" of time, and I will stop doing that from this point onward.

Go back to school and learn how to write, then I'll consider thinking about what you have to say. Coming from you, an insult means less than nothing. I won't even stoop so low as to respond to your attempts.

4. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Time, maybe you should focus more on asking questions rather than making assertions, because you are oh so very new to the game. Drawing conclusions from incorrect assumptions will not get you very far, as we can see.

5. xXxTimexXx

xXxTimexXx Forum Greenhorn

sorry. I don't understand troll language.

Questions were asked and answered.

thanks to soxx, trakilaki, and multitoonz I have all the info I need.

GAME TIME!!

6. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Questions answered, closing. If you have more questions, Time, please feel free to make a new thread. This is a pretty comprehensive guide to the world of Drakensang that might also be of use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.