Knowledge Books

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by NovaAbyss, May 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NovaAbyss

NovaAbyss Forum Greenhorn

I was just curious to see if there were any ways I could speed up the process of getting the books. I do the daily challenge everyday for 250, but I just got up to level 5 and now you need 500 for each level, and I know it increases every 5 lvls I think. I know monsters can drop them, and that they can only be dropped one per monster. But if anybody knows any other ways, or better ways please let me know! I want to be able to ride mounts:/

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

There is no real easy way for your first character. The daily quest is the only way to get them fast. If you ever make a second character, you will benefit from the mentor bonus allowing you to make 750 a day, but as said, there is no easy way for a brand-new player. There is a trick, but youd need to start a second character on your account but I'll let someone else explain the details.

3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

The mentor bonus is the best way but it still takes forever. If there were one thing that I would change is the drop for wisdom. Make it like cots where it would be worth while. I picked up a mount and cloak during one of the events and it will still be a few more weeks before I get the wisdom to ride the mount and a few months before I can wear the cloak.

4. NovaAbyss

NovaAbyss Forum Greenhorn

How do you get the mentor bonus? I have two characters atm A archer lvl 16 and spellweaver lvl 18

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Ok, since no one has explained the trick and I finally have the time, here goes nothing.

First off, you get the mentor bonus on whichever character(s) have less Knowledge than your character that has the most. For example, if you have all four characters in use and your characters have 5000, 3000, 2000, and 500 respectively, your character with 5000 would not have the bonus (an extra 200%), but the ones with 3000, 2000, and 500 would.

So the trick goes like this Character A has 5000 books and Character B has 4500 books. You do your daily quest on the 4500 character first. When completed, he now has 5250 which is more than Character A. Now Character A has less and receives the mentor bonus. Completing his daily quest for knowledge would then bring A to 5750 books. Then every day, you do this and each character gets to take advantage of the bonus. It's like a game of leap frog. If one of your characters is already significantly far enough ahead, it may take a couple of days to catch up, but it sounds like you are still early enough that it won't take long to get nearly equal to make use of this helpful little trick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.