Suggestion Knowledge Tree 35

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MegaNuker, Jan 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Knowledge Tree expansion

Level 35 Quick Toolbar.
    Once you reach 35 in your knowledge tree, you will have 3 slots on the right hand side of the screen (just below the quest on screen updates.) These three slots allow you to hold items from your inventory. They can be quickly accessed during battle. Items like mounts, equipment, and spirit stones can now be accessed without the need to open your inventory. Equipment in the Quick Toolbar will cycle out with the items it replaces just like it does in normal inventory. The only exception is when putting on a 2 handed weapon and no slots open. Only your 1 handed weapon will return and to equip your off hand you will have to open you inventory.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. kelluehaze

kelluehaze Forum Apprentice

i dont get it ?

--MERGED--

i think lvl 35 should mean Auto Mentor you get 2x points if or if not have mentor (that char only)

Last edited by moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  3. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Heck no.
    This should just be an added function. Knowledge tree is supposed to give you something new. This idea just makes things more convenient. It can be implemented in the game but not as 35 knowledge.

4. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

You mean like slot number 7?

5. daktaras1996

daktaras1996 Forum Apprentice

I have 1 suggestion too. Make epic pets. Something like liion or gorrila :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.