Feedback Lack of information

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by cigarbennett, Oct 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

So where was the announcement on today October 22, 2021 about the hot patch. This game is really in a shamble when Bigpoint can't even be bothered to update their own webpage. When ever you make changes and don't give details. You leave players to assume the worst.

This new Drakensang team is just like the old team. They just don't care.

@Shine2 Understood, will read the details in your announcement. When if you post it.

Of course your response just leads to more feed back. Bigpoint just doesn't get it. Every guild chat, group chat, whisper was not about the game and having fun. It was filled with negativity about a hot patch that no one knew anything about. I was logged on not five minutes and three players asked what happened why the hot patch. My honest answer just left them with a negative attitude to the game. Bigpoint does no advertising for this game. The entire growth of this game is dependent on word of mouth. Those three players will not be recommending this game to their friends any time soon.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello cigarbennett, please accept our sincere apologies for not posting the announcement about today's patch. We received the info about it very late last night and we were unable to post it on time. I hope you understand;

kind regards;

Shine2

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I will use this thread just not to create a new one.
    The announcement about the Forum Maintenance says
    But the Polish announcement says the maintenance is on Monday.
    Which one is correct?

EDIT
    //////////

BTW ... could you make a feedback thread for R252 so I can show up that the hotfix did not fix what it allegedly supposed to be fixing?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    Lambrusco and Самма like this.
  4. Shine2

Hello there, cigarbennett was inquiring about the patch that actually happened today. The other announcement is about planned Forum maintanance and it has been already announced in EN section too. I have already asked for date of that Forum maintenance to be added to that OA - and indeed it is still to be done on Monday. I hope it helps;

kind regards;

Shine2

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No it doesn't :)
    dude I know what was cigarbennett asking ... I just said
    So my question was not about what he was asking but I now know the forum maintenance is on Monday

Regarding the hotfix ... i asked you
    and you gave no answer :)

6. Shine2

Hello again. Thread created. Thank you for your patience;

kind regards;

Shine2

7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

A patience of almost 2 months since release 252 appear in the game in Agu 31st... yes, thank you...