Laugh emote should be removed from the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cdeepal, Jun 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaite

Xaite Forum Apprentice

There's a thin line between arrogance and humor. From what you're saying i'm guessing you've upset more than a few players. Keep up the good work using 'laughing fit' when u destroy weaker opponents, i really admire you :confused::confused:

Morinphen likes this.
  2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

You're going a tad too far protecting the emote, or whatever it is you're pleading for. It's not about being sensitive, it's about the fact that it is a disgraceful thing to use. Yes, this is a game, not life... so then why are you applying RL concepts such as political correctness and sayings? Are you familiar with the term "cyber bullying" ? The emote in discussion, when used to mock/spite/bully, comes close.

This is getting silly already... maybe a mod should close this. We won't be able to stop those who use the said emote abusively, because obviously BP doesn't give two pennies on the matter (it was chosen to be added to Zahir's shop, so it only means money to them... who cares about anything else). All we can do is... keep hating? No, but we should keep being the example we'd want to see in others. Let them use their laugh if they are such low beings, but know that they're scum for doing it and steer clear of resorting to their actions.

Hannai and Xaite like this.
  3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

There is a side issue of who gets the last laugh.
    The clowns who use the laugh have a way of disappearing from the game. Maybe it's self selection for a life tragedy, or a little revenge in game; I do not know. I personally enjoy the opportunity in PvP to final nova on a clown who lingers, or to see them again in a few seconds.
    Let your success be the best response.

Hannai likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

When I am in the arena I don't read the names ... I only see colors ... if you are not my color you are my target.
    Using emotes inside the arena ... not my style. I have very good strategy for provoking the opponents without using emotes or writing in the chat. :D
    Usually only people with mental disabilities and immature people are using those emotes in the arena.
    They can't do anything in the real life ... so their only chance is in the game. If they try this in real life ... as a response ... they are usually getting a nice emote called "bone-breaking". :D

Hannai and Morinphen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.