leaderboards: guild

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AmerickaNindza, Dec 3, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

you should put guild section in leaderaboard. all players honor points combined that way guild would make more sense.

2. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Nice idea..

But how do you account for it when people shift guilds ?

Do they keep track of points earned uptil the time they were in the guild ? and all subsequent points earn is counted separately ?

Or just to show accumulation of points, with the intent of showing which guild "da best" ?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  3. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

It should be the Total Accumulation of all Players in that Guild's points divided by number of people in the guild. That way you find an average which better displays "how good of a PvP guild it is" rather than how many people in the guild do PvP and get a lot of combined points.

4. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

when someone leaves guild then gild losses his honor points. i think this is good idea. i hope devs will make it. its just few more codes to write ;)

5. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Well, in this game, guilds are nothing except a name and big group for people to get together.

6. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Guilds are hilarious. Everyone wants to be an "officer" lol. I have seen more drama in guilds because people take games like this way too serious and turned guilds into toxic sludge puddles.
    I am sure there are guilds who remain small with just a select group of real friends and those are awesome, but once you get into the multi-guilds, I, II, II etc., it turns into more trouble than it is worth.
    Maybe in a few years if the devs decide to add guild halls, guild wars, make a guild actually useful, being in a guild will be worth it, but by then I think we will have all left the game.

7. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

I am in such a guild. Few players in there but we're all friends and the guild works great. And I've also been in those multi guilds and sure enough there were tons of drama. I agree that Guild Halls and competitions would be awesome, just so long as they don't stress the importance of numbers.

8. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Another great idea, and guildmasters would worry more when someone wants to leave since they will lose honor points from the leaderboard lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.