Legendary ring +1 +1 +1 +1 damage lvl 6 item

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MichaelZyskowski, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shield

Shield Forum Apprentice

well, then, i use these.
    [​IMG]

2. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

wow man, thouse are nice, but I use keen steps.

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Nice ring, I have a few like this. It's hard to get all 4 offensive stats and when I don't get all 4 I like the 4th to be HP. That's a lot of extra HP at endgame. Worth 2 sacred amethysts +.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

bojsha likes this.
  4. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

Tnx Mikey!

The ring has a little bit of everything, just as I wanted no armor enhancements, really dislike that on a ring. Am currently trying to get good weapon adorment with 3x damage 1x critical and 3-4 slots

5. Fregezechen

Fregezechen Someday Author

I'm trying to find ring with +1 +1 +1 +1, but nothing good in result :( Today I'm find this ring with only 2 slots
    [​IMG]

p.s.: sorry for my bad English, I'm from Russia

6. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

I would take that ring in a heartbeat :).

bojsha likes this.
  7. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

same here mate :D

8. -necromonster-

My dream setup would be to have 2 rings with 2 damage, 2 critical hit value, and an amulet with 2 damage, 2 critical hit value. One can dream...

9. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Nah, just answering Infamous's statement. He thought the boots were level 1 not 3 :p

10. tomahawk147

tomahawk147 Forum Greenhorn

ok ive seen all these rings, wheres the best place to farm them? And is it easier than farming lvl45 rings?

11. -necromonster-

Grimmagestone is a nice place to farm since it is a dungeon and has minibosses (better chance at higher tier drops). It is easier to farm level 45 rings I would imagine since you have parallel worlds and Stalgard to farm.

12. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

As an F2P, GOP takes time to comeby.. I am just curious how much damage I can get to level up a 4+ ring from Level 1 using about 500,000 GOP ?

Tqs in advance

13. Shield

Shield Forum Apprentice

you can go up to lvl 27.

14. Richardds

Richardds Someday Author

That´s really good ring. Man farm glyphs and upgrade it :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  15. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

With a level 6 ring a bit more than 500k will put the ring at level 28 with each damage enchantment at +11 dmg.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

16. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

Good point, I farm at Grimmagstone and it's the best place to farm level 6 ring among other things. :)

17. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

These are my ring and necklace
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

Check that! http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/showthread.php?t=512071

Mikeymetro was one of the first to talk about that taboo. The thread got closed with no reasons. Very few people were doing retrofit and would gain 30-70% bonus stats on defensive gear.

Of course it's gamebreaking for the people who were aware.

Later, the glyphs of power appeared, but the cost was more than twice the former andormant price. We had to wait for long before the cost was halved and then the day -25%, only then, the cost was on par and a bit less than in the old days.

A few months passed, Anonymous while quitting the game did reveal the trick in his final video, and people belived he was the initator of the retrofit while some players did not try to steal mikeymetro's merits before him xD (I deleted my video)

19. DrNoah

DrNoah Forum Greenhorn

Here is my Ring, 4 slot of damage is not impossible guys
    [​IMG]

20. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

Mate you've miss the thread, this tread is for level 6 gear not level 45. Btw nice ring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.