Legendary ring +1 +1 +1 +1 damage lvl 6 item

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MichaelZyskowski, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Any more off-topic posts will be deleted and personal attacks will be infracted. Stay on topic please or I will have to start closing threads. If you have nothing constructive to post, please think twice before clicking the "Post Reply" button.

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

I think you've got the wrong thread. I see no offensive posts here.

Jorane4 likes this.
  3. tomahawk147

tomahawk147 Forum Greenhorn

Hi all, ive been farming grimmagstone like crazy. only 1 extro lvl6 signet ring so far. Is it this difficult for everyone or just me. Any other suggestions for farming for signet rings, please post. ty

4. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Yes, it's difiicult. If you want faster farming go to sealed site Smuggler's Cave. They drop many signet ring there, sometimes legendary.

bojsha likes this.
  5. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

Bro, I got legendary ring at Grimmagstone for the boss.

6. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Yeah of course, there is possibility to get legendary in every kills. But the chance is very very low. While the sealed site almost always drop legendary in a run.

7. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

It can be any legenday, so you chance on getting a legendary ring i sealed areas is slim, better farm Grimmagstone its free of charge :p

8. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

There, a ring I found today when I was doing Daily Quest "Craft 3 items at the workbench", I crafted this one and id-ed. I'm not into low level item upgrading, but this one is pretty good, right? :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  9. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

The low level items upgraded, even with 5 millions and more glyphs of powers, will be fixed one day.
    I'm sure you know that this gamebreaking thing that make your character 30% stronger and more is not normal.
    The worst thing that may happen is when the game difficulty will be set to the supermen heroes from those gears.
    My point is farming few weeks to upgrade is too much effective and the gems 75 100 life 33 45 armor are a big pain to farm, because people can get better boosts, while not spending money for gems that are time consuming and less effective to farm.

10. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Darn good ring if ye be needing crit. About as close to max stats for crit as you are likely to see (+12 is max @ lvl 6 if I be remembering rightly.) That is something I would hang on to. Ya never know ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

11. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

I understand what are you saying, but I think they will not change that, because a person who invested that amount of time or money into the game to reach that kind of items at 45 level, he deserves to be stronger then others. And it is a really good way to sell Glyphs for Anderment. I'm personally using 45 level legendary items upgraded at 46 level at this moment. Maybe in the future I try few low levels too. Waiting to see what the new 3/3 from Gnob is all about, first one is dmg, atk. speed and set bonuses are also dmg, so wondering what the other 2 items look like.

12. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Yeah, max I got for ring is +12 crit. Nice ring for crit :)

13. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Have ye been watching Pirates of the Caribbean lately? :p

14. MikeyMetro

Aye matey. I be gettin me pirates fix regular like, har har. Pirate games be one of me favorites. But since Bethesda ruined Akella's pirates franchise there ner be one worth the havin.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    lost in uncharted waters

15. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

my new ring (I was wrighting on bojsha couse I could not do so on this one, it was some bug) the old one got melted :D :cool:

[​IMG]

@ level 35 = 16 damage / 199 critical / 16 damage / 16 damage (curently on this one)

@ level 40 = 19 damage / 246 critical / 19 damage / 19 damage

@ level 45 = 24 damage / 304 critical / 24 damage / 24 damage

@ level 50 = 30 damage / 375 critical / 30 damage / 30 damage

16. sper009

sper009 Padavan

The only thing I've gotten in this quest for low level legendaries are a bunch of garbage and 2 Amulets of Insight. I am envious of you all's findings (and amazing luck).

17. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

omg, I posted with wrong profile ... this one had a bug, i could not whrite anything so I posted with "bojsha".

Now, I did not find the ring it took me good 3 hours to craft it, well it was worth it, that's exactly what I wonted. When I see your ring, it got me thinking that it would be good to change the my curent one and I wanted to get 3 time damage, 1 time critical, and by huge luck I got it from the first try. :D

18. MikeyMetro

Sometimes it's luck but most of the time is farm, farm and then farm some more. My most prized lvl 6 ring, the one with four damage enchants, took me around six months of farming and crafting.

Another toon of mine has what I consider a perfect lvl 2 belt, two dmg enchants and two crit chance enchants (I consider this perfect since at this point I am convinced I will never see a single piece of Keens/Roshans/Yachaks set... goes back to the luck thing, lol.) This belt was about another six months of searching.

Yes, there is luck involved. I have even had a legendary ammy drop with two dmg two crit enchants.

But most of my good low level left side items have come from a lot of grind farming. After all, if these were really easy to get this thread would be a dozen pages long with players showing off their treasures :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  19. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Nice rings guys:) have someone rings with 4x40 dmg? they very are if you find 4x+3

20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I've known about this "trick" for over a year, but as a free to play, there is no way it would have been possible for me to upgrade it before the introduction of the GoPs.

And the thread wasn't closed for no reason. It is in the archive... they always closed stuff before putting it in the archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.