Legendary ring +1 +1 +1 +1 damage lvl 6 item

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MichaelZyskowski, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sper009

sper009 Padavan

The search continues for something valuable from these low levels...I need to start doing some rain dances and chants in my computer chair before ID'ing these things, maybe that will help.

2. ThorHeredur

ThorHeredur Forum Apprentice

Oh man, for that amulet I would do so much... I have over 650 low level health potions (farmed from Grimmag) in my inventory, and still I've yet to find an amulet with 3x crit slots... I have found 3 amulets with 3x dmg slots though. Thing is... it doesn't go good with the build I'm making :/

3. Whiplaash1

Whiplaash1 Junior Expert

Haha nice colllection, m8s :)

One time, I felt quite boring and I went to Grimmagstone, got an amulet with 3x critic and 1x dmg. It's on level 35 now, when I get my new Mortis-Ring, I'll melt my other ring, and I can up my amulet on level 42...in 2 week I show my stats on youtube and I'll show my amulet...

@daywaker2 Na biste auch hier unterwegs, da man mit den Lappen im deutschen Forum nicht kommunizieren kann? :D

Cordialy, Whiplaash

Field Marshal - DragonDestroyers

(* Sorry for my bad english *)

4. Kurfo

Kurfo Junior Expert

[​IMG]
    what about these :) ... good i think, but 50 millions ...

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  5. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

On my ranger dmg from arrows goes much higher but that crit hit value from 1 stats about 300 is very nice.

6. ThorHeredur

ThorHeredur Forum Apprentice

7. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Just to share that it was really boring farming at Grimmag.... i realised we can mix craft those rings and amulets from Cata/Crypt with Grimmag's

The drop is much better at Cata/Crypt due to mob density :)

Good luck crafting :)

8. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Still haven't found anything worth keeping. I was close with an amulet (+1 damage, +12 critical, +12 critical, but only +3.5% critical damage) with 4 slots. The only things I will keep are +2dmg/+2crit or +3dmg/+1crit).

9. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Trying to retrofit and high level or endgame player is a long and very boring task. I know how it feels since I have a couple of old toons that I am doing this with. It can take many months. Too get all of the big tree, ammy and two rings, it could take a year.

What I do with these toons (since their books are maxed anyway) is doing the knuckles quest in Grimm for a complete six quest DQ, preferrably for a extro gear reward. Ofc, for my premium accounts I can just roll this but for the others it just takes a lot of patience.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  10. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

I envy these low level rings but i don't feel brave enough to farm 5.8 millions glyph (= 5800 pink level gears) to upgrade it :(...

11. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Well joe, if you can solo M2 it wasn't that hard to collect all the glyph. Or the fastest way go with mage friend, only kill the boss.

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I have a LVL 2 set of sholders that has more health and armor at LVL 35 that my Ammon's Forgotten Wings LVL'ed up to 45 do.
    Another 4 mil glyphs and I'll have a nice OP set of sholder's.

13. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yeah, the numbers seem daunting to up an item to level 45 but once you get in the mindset of of farming GoP it's not that hard. I have found since the the introduction of of the new upgrade system that I can get melts for Glyphs faster than Anders or CoT for the same amount of time farming.

This does take either a lot of bag space or, as Torefas said, targeting specific bosses where you get multiple enchanted item drops and the chance of getting extro items is high.

Indeed. My endgame RG has these also as well as two DK's. They are also way better stats than any high level legends I have crafted. Upped to level 45 the ones on my RG with two HP and two armor enchants that are about +400 HP and +400 armor total. (This is without gems.)

There is a bit of a downside to craft these level 2 shoulders though if you are trying to retrofit a high level toon. They can only be found in Darmoor which can upset the low level guys that need the the mobs there. I do try to pick times when this wilderness area is not busy. You only need one of any grade though. Then when crafted with level 6 paldrons found in Grimm it will pull the level of the crafted outcome down to level 2.

One more thing. Going after these low level gears does take the sting out a bit of IDing crafting fails since you can ID many low level items for the same CoT cost of one endgame item.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  14. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I farm in Grim to avoid messing with the people who actualy need to farm Darmoor. I just make sure to always include something as low level as I can (Like lvl3 boots or lvl4 armor) to drag the level down. And it deffinently is nice to spend less than 200 COTs to ID a legendary.

15. Twinette

Twinette Junior Expert

hello,
    that's my new item :p

[​IMG]

what do you think?

16. Mara23sea

Mara23sea Forum Apprentice

Nice, but who the hell have 158 millions of glyphs ? :D You can also show stats on 40 or 45 lvl :D I think that the amount of glyphs will be much more favorable :D

17. Twinette

Twinette Junior Expert

[​IMG]

Here at level 45 :)

18. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

How much GoP @ level 42?

19. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

Long time ago i melt boots with 4 travel speed, togever was more than 20%

20. Kurfo

Kurfo Junior Expert