Level 60. MUST READ.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Chantix, Jul 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

There will be, I'm sure, a 99.9% change. Think about it; any MMORPG will devalue old things with the introduction of a new level and perhaps the game mechanics will change. Otherwise, you won't have the motivation to play anymore. This has nothing to do with profit, this is the MMORPG game paradigm. Even if the statistics of things remain at maximum, they can rebalance everything and you will want to change your own equipment. The factories of Apple are still apple, but they haven't produced first generation smartphones for a long time.
    Maybe they'll add gradation for runes +1. Maybe they'll add grading for the gems. And I think at level 60, Q7 mechanics will be a skill. It's the only way to restore the balance of a two-hand weapon. And I want the 1h weapon back, too, without the Mortis kit. Hopefully, they'll make it work. Place your bets, gentlemen.)
    P. S and I don't think they'll open the cards early, it could empty the servers. It's not very good for players in the first place. Like a magician; unless you know you like it, but once you're shown the sequence, you get bored.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Javah likes this.
  2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Of course it will happen.

Just a blind and/or dumb may not see this obviousness, or hope it won't happen.

Another obviousness.

Just think about why now game gets up to blue for gems or purple for inf modes. Because the other colors have yet to arrive.

Maybe. But certainly they had promised to put their hands on it. Clearly if this "promise" is like to make a Q10, new cloaks, pvp milestones and so on, then we can have a loud laugh.

Valhöll likes this.
  3. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

I wanted to say something a little different; something like pyramids, maybe 5 granaries, 6 granaries, etc. I know a lot of players who have accumulated a maximum of gems, and they have 20 or even 100+ gems. And maybe we can improve our gems with dust! )

gbit likes this.
  4. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I did not get what you mean about pyramids or granaries but anyway, yes, they will add more stuff and ways to improve the gear in the whole, gems included (and dust is a doable one), even cause they are probably taking in consideration to implement paragon system here (much in this game has been copied from others). This would be a "smart" way to give everlasting duration for those who have everlasting endurance... and it'd like everlasting improvement of resources. I think that paragon 1000 means something for someone.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  5. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

Yeah, I meant the same thing as you. Every time you add a line, you can go to infinity. Although I doubt it's mathematically possible, even despite the size of the Planck's size...)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020