Lingering Memories

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by silverseas, Mar 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nethielle

Nethielle Padavan

True.
    I try to move spells and Mortis rings is still the best choice

Kaylin Lefrye cloak is the one from Nefertari boss?

Thank you for your answer! :)

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Yup. That's the one.

3. cogix

cogix Regular

thanks for the tip, I might start to farm for it and then test that cape

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Can somebody explain how is it fair that some newbie can get in the memory the first time and get the boots while experienced players who farm for months get nothing despite spending even more resources than the newbie?

Can anyone of the shills who argued that the previous system, where the newbies would farm resources and buy the uniques( which wouldn't make players end game, because they would have then needed to craft the legendaries to transfer the enchantments) was unfair because newbies would get powerful right away( which is of course bollocks) without effort?

Can you explain where there's the effort in getting a powerful item out of luck, as in, the opposite of effort?
    Maybe you were lying all along and were conspiring with BP.

I still don't understand why the brigavik uniques aren't craftable.

It's not fair that someone can get in their first run, while others have to spend thousands of fragments to get them.
    They should be either craftable or they should be nerfed to the ground.
    It's bad enough that the drop rate is very bad, but then they went out of their way to reduce the appearence rate of the portals.

5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Same reason as why a whole bunch of other uniques and sets aren't craftable at the moment: they don't drop from a boss.

That said, I wouldn't mind if they did make them craftable. I just wonder how long the list of equipment at the workbench would be, hehe.

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Or more likely explanation: they want players to stop from progressing, because those boots are very strong and only make them drop to worthless newbies who set foot for their first time there.
    At this point i hope they nerf them into the ground, i don't care.

7. Nothanks!

Nothanks! Someday Author

I am not new player.I make 7/24 brigavik bloodshed try my chance .i make box farm in lingering memories map but i don't dropped any boot or ornament.What more should i do to have this items?

8. Aeneas

Aeneas Forum Apprentice

I just wonder in which release they will bring back the drop rate as it was before r249 for those lingering memory items... Seriously not much fun going 30 maps with "0" on my account!

9. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I read that with r251 the drop rates should be improved. I don't have adequate time to test this myself.

Aeneas likes this.