Local Chat Spam like ddos attack

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Drabis777, Jun 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drabis777

Drabis777 Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone,
    A few days back while I was playing, at the start of the wisdom event, I saw in Kingshill map something like a spam attack in local chat. It was very annoying, the same message appeared rapidly like more than a 100 times over and over again. Too bad I couldn't make a screenshot before it was gone. There is someone "promoting" to buy a lot of Andermant at a cheap price and the message even contained a website (www.drakensangonline.org ??). I am well aware of these types of scams. I don't remember the name of the spammer. Can the devs please look into this matter and block this person. Also secure the servers from these type of vulnerability. It makes the gameplay less annoying. lol

PS: This was on EU server Heredur. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2024
  2. Galgano

Galgano User

If you have not seen those messages anymore, it is simply because the user was promptly disconnected and later certainly banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.