Log-in Problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tieupham, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tieupham

tieupham Forum Greenhorn

Hi,
    Since the update of today {Jan/02/2014},i can't access the game anymore,an error pop-up was always appear,when i clicked on it to see more details,another pop-up appeared and showed: "no n3dllwrapper in java.library.path"
    The problem kept happening even i cleared cache,changed browsers,reboot my machine..and so on.
    I understood that someone has had this similar problems before,so i hope you could give me the solutions as soon as possible.

Many thnks

tieupham
    dk lvl42-tegan

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Did you delete DSOClient folder?

Another player said that Norton antivirus was deleting that file. Maybe this is causing problems? Try setting exceptions for DSO.

3. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Uninstall java completely, run registry cleanup, then reinstall java and it will work but who knows how long. Apparently anti-virus programs are having a bit of an issue with DSO, so good luck.

tieupham likes this.
  4. tieupham

tieupham Forum Greenhorn

Hi,
    Thanks Multitoonz,i tried to do as your direction there's no luck. :-(
    Still can't play the game because of the problem in spite of trying so many ways.
    Finally,i've decided to bring my laptop to the maintenance center tomorrow ,hope they will fix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.