LOOT?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, Mar 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

This event is frustrating me to a point i want to kill someone.

I played this cicus event for 100000000times and till this day i havnt seen a doll part drop anywhere.

Another bar filled and got nothing but a headache

-Droprate is below zero for me ever since i started playing on day 1

--- MERGED ---

Ow and same for the dracan laser thingy.

FOR YEARS I SEE THE WHOLE SERVER HAVE THIS AND I CAN ONLY DREAM OF IT

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2019
  2. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

how many fragments have you spent so far?

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

ZERO!!! Im way too weak for inf. modes

so youre basicly tlling me i never get any items? cus im not OP.......?

thanks for info

--- MERGED ---

not going to bother....ill take my paysafe account somewhere else.

Its really not cool to EVRYONE i party with get the entire set + dolls and for years im like ''ill get lucky one day''.....but im not. Not once during any event have i gotten what i see other get first try. [and im tying for years]

No BIGPOINT is either EDIT with my account or i got no clue since i dont believe in bing this unlucky

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2019
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You do that ... you are wasting your time anyway.
    Smart players at least read tips and guides
    https://drakensangonline.fandom.com/wiki/Defeat_the_Undefeatable_XIII

A tip for you: play on PAINFUL difficulty ... the drop is best there.

I have got all the bodies at least 3 times ... and some of them more than 10 times.

5. guardpaladin

guardpaladin Forum Apprentice

i got Asar doll 3 times, 1 bloodmage, 1 Medusa, 1 arachna, all of them in painful mode as trakilaki said.
    for me the drop rate of unique items is the worst.

6. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

friend please chill :) im asking you how many realm fragments you had because i think you are over reacting:) i think you had a small amount of realm frags and you blew them out on dragan :) when you could just farm in your league (lets say painful) and get more wisdom,ander,gold and all other things wich overall will help you more on the long run

7. Biale84

Biale84 Forum Greenhorn

Same here, I am not complaining about event or drop rate in general. I complete easily in 1 day all 8 bars with 1k fragments more or less, than i spent 1k fragments and got all Draghan items on INF 4 than start doing painful for pet dolls .... spent 5k fragments on painful and got several time 3 -4 dools. Still missing Arachna and Nefertari... problem, I have only 2k frag remaining and not sure will be enough.... In addition the chance to have Arachna is not 33%, average over 100 runs i got 21 Arachna, 46 Karabossa , 33 Magotina..

Btw Very funny event and lot of rewards

8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

So is the drop rate for pet parts improved in higher difficulties?