Lost in main progress

Discussion in 'Quests' started by sivonjica, Oct 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sivonjica

sivonjica Forum Apprentice

After 6 years of playing, I find myself lost in main line progress, and ask for your help.

I've stopped main progres around Twisted woods quests. I did find Sybil and Nerina at least once, not sure about second or third time, or defending her or however it goes further. I remember standing in front and not being able to talk to her or some other character. I did find Clearing some name.
    So I've deleted that quest 6 months ago, planning to take it again in future.

Future is now, but there are NO yellow question marks on any map: PW Cardhum, Suburb of Cardhum, and ones I can enter from Suburb, nothing in Cradle of Death, Cardhum, Jarlshofn.

Besides Fyeborough, Elisyum and Kinza are grayed, or anything on left side of the PW map.

I can't properly play Terrifying Shadows event (Sargon), as have only 3 progress bars instead of 6. At boss map I have two small Sargons, not big one on the throne.

I can enter Fyeborough from Suburb, but it is locked (grayed) on world map. For me Fyeborough map is much shorter then for my friends, that have 3-4 doors, while i have only 1, to Tywill Daill then Twisted Woods.
    Obviously that is place to go, but still NO yellow question marks.

In Journal - Compendium - Act VIII - Shades of the Soul - Chapter 1 A Dark Heritage, my last yellow finished quest is Lost in the Woods 1/4, and orange side quest Hide and Seek 3/3.

Where should I go to (again) activate main progress line? How I wish for arrows to quide me.
    Where do I find Lost in the Woods 2/4 or however it is named?

Help appreciated!

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Try going back to Artaya's Clearing within the Twisted Woods, speak to Conlan again ... I thinks he give you Lost in the Woods 2/4 (to find Nerina again).

3. sivonjica

sivonjica Forum Apprentice

YES, there I've found Conlan with yellow exclamation and took guest Lost in the Woods 2/4.
    THANK YOU !

Shine2 and dkarl like this.
  4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Lovely, nice job dkarl - thank you for all your help- it is appreciated. Now, as everything seems to be sorted out :

----Closing------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.