Bug Lots of LAG in the game

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by NEMESIS®, Oct 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NEMESIS®

NEMESIS® Forum Apprentice

Hello, I'm a former DSO player, I'm Brazilian and I'm using the translator to create this topic. I decided to start playing again to play around a bit. I'm on the Agathon server and I noticed that it's ridiculously difficult to play because of the LAG. What is happening? Is the game abandoned? DSO has always had LAG but I see that it has never been as bad in these almost 13 years of playing as it is today.

timilio419 likes this.
  2. ldso

ldso Advanced

Have you tried solutions such as deleting temp folder already? Also if it's your first time logging in a while, can consider waiting a bit for everything to finish loading and downloading before proceeding with the game as well ^^

3. NEMESIS®

NEMESIS® Forum Apprentice

That's not it, all the files have already been loaded, I even tried reducing the quality but it didn't do anything, however, I'll try deleting the folder and starting over to see.

4. tr3xtr3m

tr3xtr3m Forum Apprentice

hi,i try to log in game in 40 min continue,but dont conecting to server,anyone have same problem in this morning? ps i m clean dso/re-install and same loading and conection failled!

5. pаun

pаun Forum Greenhorn

i also can't log in since 1 hour

6. tr3xtr3m

tr3xtr3m Forum Apprentice

ty for info,so again and again work something EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Nov 5, 2023
  7. shadowknight22

shadowknight22 Forum Greenhorn

Thank you very much for someone creating this topic, the truth is that it doesn't allow me, I don't know why not, but it is true that the Agathon server has noticed a change since Sunday, and before they say about the storms and so on, I inform you which is not a matter of my computer, I took the time to make some traces in CMD with the code tracert agathon.drakensang.com and of 30 more I have many losses with the error Timed out for this request, thus demonstrating that the situation It is the same game, since I have a speed greater than 700 Mbps, connected directly to the internet via cable. Before Saturday it took me 8 to 10 seconds for a map to load, after Sunday, it now takes me 35 to 50 seconds.
    I really like this game, PLEASE fix it, since every time you write to support they ask you for the same tests, that you verify the temps, that you delete them and so on, this cannot continue like this.