Lucky groups of drops

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BigPapa, Feb 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. glesia

glesia Advanced

omg i hate this page. i do fatal runs all day long for years and never see a single uniqe. day in a nd day out i dont get crap from bosses . how to get these drops. my guy luck is 0.00 when i made this account. i had a dream i found a unique. such bs that my guy has a low% of drops. if i would have waited 1 more day to make my account my luck would be at 0.01

knifesss likes this.
  2. Woudlopertje

Woudlopertje Someday Author

[​IMG]

Troneck86 likes this.
  3. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

You must be strong and not get bored easily to get it already. Congratz :D:D:D

4. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Or he had a lot of coins leftover from last year ;).

5. Woudlopertje

Woudlopertje Someday Author

True around 350 coins left from last year.

6. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Still farming 1150 coins from these 2 minis is quite a lot.

Troneck86 likes this.
  7. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Objection! Where's the luck in that. That needs to go to a payers/OP thread.

8. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

The word luck is hidden somewhere inside those texts. It is divided in the words: Small, Hunter, Clover, Draken = luCk = Luck

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Agreed.

Luck isn't a factor here... just lots of time.

P.S. Anyone else notice that the team is 2x RA and 2x SM? No DK in what many are calling a DK only event... Just sayin'.

10. B4lin

B4lin Forum Greenhorn

Good evening,

Just came by to reply to Baragain. We didnt do the event with that team.

Actually it was only me and Youjustgotowned. This event is not made only for war. Any balanced char is able to do it....its only a matter of tactic and strategy in my opinion :)

Cheers

_Baragain_ likes this.
  11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Agreed. I live by the adage of "work smarter, not harder." This is the sort of thing that any sufficiently strong player could do, but too many play with no strategy or plan and then get surprised when the challenge is an actual challenge.

12. daarr

daarr Forum Apprentice

finally done :)

[​IMG]

13. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I was killing Bearach (10 kills) and Herald (10 kills) for the Leaderboards ... and I had an unusual lucky streak .
    Got T2 Beast, 2x RoLs and 2x Bearach's Instinct from Bearach and 3x Herald's bow, 1x Herald's gloves, 1x Yachak Way, Tier 2 Predator ... and at the end I got T3 Predator ...UNFORTUNATELY Mr. Jenkins took it before I did o_O

[​IMG]

That is T3 Predator there in the screenshot ... I was robbed of 29400 GoPs -.-
    I made only this screenshot of the last drops (I have melted the other items before the last runs)

[​IMG]

And then I went to Jesters to spend some gold ... because I needed to get back some of the essences I have spent ... and booom

[​IMG]

:D

Morinphen likes this.
  15. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Didn't Herald used to have a level 30 and a level 40 entrance?

I just went there to try the level 40 (since I've a 46 SW) to see what I could get and there is no option for the "secondary" higher level entry. What happened?

Update:
    Ok. I just went to Hjalgrimur to do the level 40 version and it's gone as well? When did this happen? Why? I've never beaten him as the upper version and thought maybe I can now. But I can't cause he isn't there!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  16. trakilaki

They have been removed silently ... when q7 and q8 were introduced respectively.
    Should Gorga manage into PWs ... same will happen to her as well.
    And I don't like it. Erasing your history doesn't make you a bright future.

17. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

What is "q7" and "q8"?

We are on release 179 and there are only 4 quarters in a year (q1, q2, q3, q4). I must be missing something.

18. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Parallel worlds quest 7 and 8. (The pw maps to herald and sigris, respectly)

trakilaki and _Baragain_ like this.
  19. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Ah. That clears it up.

Having never been in the Parallel Worlds, because I don't have a level 50 character and have not completed the southern continent, I had no idea.

Merry Christmas to all.

20. trakilaki

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.