LvL 50 Fresh Meat!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bLaind, Jun 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I hope whoever who don't have yet a considered good weapon & have desire to get legendary one, especially one who short on glyph & gems read your post above.

With the amount of glyph from your pink axe.. only able to upgrade legendary lvl 50 weapon to lvl 51.
    This is how my hammer looks like when it was 50 & 51. Not that much different from your pink axe.
    [​IMG]

Having this fact. If I don't have a good weapon yet.. with condition not much glyph and just polished rubies.
    It would be more reasonable for me just to keep on trying to craft pink weapon like yours.
    This is more obtainable, if compare to just accept unusable crafted 2/3 pink with mindset would like to craft 3/4 legendary which is way harder.

2. -Skyfire-

-Skyfire- Someday Author

I got the warlord set and as expected, initial dps went down. However, I had a +6.6 sapphire lying around because it didn't really help and with the 10% from the cloak gone, I used it instead of the +75 crit gem I was using to make it to the breakpoint.
    Then I upgraded weapon to lvl 52 and opened a slot to insert a +7 gem and now I'm up to 8118.3. The rivalry is on! :D

bLaind likes this.
  3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

New Update after I got myself the Karabossa boots (tier 3)... and my new 3 lines atk speed crafted gloves (lost a resistance and a damage line)...
    Lost some armor from switching the boots... I mean... look at the boots I was using::cool:
    [​IMG]

But I got some armor back from the crafted gloves:
    [​IMG]

Now my only resistance line is from the warlord cloak (+gems).

New stats:
    [​IMG]

DPS:
    [​IMG]

I was thinking of farming the Machine Fists but the ~30% crit damage gets me to 7821.3 dpi, which is way lower than with the atk speed gloves... so I gave up... Maybe some other time... for diversity.

So, @gun, you should also try some speed gloves, at least for PvE, it will increase your DPS more than ~30% crit damage.

gun likes this.
  4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

This is my dpi between crit glove & speed glove:
    [​IMG]
    Yes 1500 dpi difference in paper.
    I use speed glove when no ess or with green ess, usually in easy maps. Combine with speed boots.
    And use crit glove on blue or stronger ess in harder maps or more mobile(Fury of Dragon often)
    A bit hard to explain why I choose that way.. I just love the crit dam get multiplied by stronger ess.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It is easy to explain.

There are two damage metrics to consider; Damage Per Second (DPS) and Damage Per Hit (DPH). DPH removes speed from the equation and shows how effective a single hit is (on average). It has applications to essence use, 1H-KOs, HP Regen from MWS, speed independent attacks, rage consumption rates, and so on. In general, if I have two builds with nearly identical DPS and all else equal, I will take the one with lower speed unless it is PvP where speed is important. 1500 DPS (about 15% of your chosen DPS) is a little more than I'd chose to write off for essence efficiency, but with the higher/rarer essences (purple, red, event), I can certainly understand.

Sanguinius94, gun and Novadude like this.
  6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

My devolution to lvl 55:
    [​IMG]

trakilaki, Novadude and _Baragain_ like this.
  7. _Baragain_

I wish I had thought to do that. Very interesting progression seeing the Damage and HP jump, but the armor, resist, and crit dive.

All I can do is a before and after. After I craft a new exo torso and new exo decoration, then I'll demo my stats again.

bLaind likes this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Why are you keeping that chest of enhancement? XD
    Open it ... don't be shy.
    Jewels of enhancement are now stacking ... if you keep that chest you are wasting one inventory slot :p

9. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

You just Punk'D yourself.:D That was a full moon chest.:p
    ------------------------
    New stats with dunes set (no tier :oops:) and axe upgraded to 58 (GoPs removed from the warlord shoulders):
    [​IMG] .
    PS: I want a deluxe freebie so much right now... maybe I have enough GoPs (~40 million) to get my axe to 60.:D

gun likes this.
  10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Even worse XD ... you are keeping that crappy chest XD

11. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

[​IMG]
    Thats my DK, i have been playing a little more than a year so i dont have many good gems.

bLaind likes this.
  12. _Baragain_

Your defensive stats are impressive and your offensive stats need more crafting/luck than they do gems at the moment. Good luck and not bad

13. iNeXoRaBlE

Well thanks! I have no luck finding a decent weapon so i polish a much as i can all others.. I have kinda bad luck on crafting and finding good items. :)

14. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

And I got some from the forum contest. :cool:
    But unfortunately... only one more lvl-up for my weapon. I'm ~4 mil. GoPs short to max it.
    I wish I had noted the amount of GoPs needed to get my axe to 60 before activating the deluxe, so that I could save it for when I had enough gops.:( No worries, I'm sure I'll have more chances in the future to get my hands on some.:D
    I can get another million GoPs from my saved leg. equip. chests and exo WSF presents, but I would still be 3 million short.
    If anyone has a miraculous way of making 3 mil GoPs in 2 days... I'm listening.:oops:
    Anyway... here are my stats:
    [​IMG]

15. _Baragain_

A "Metric $#!+ Ton" of farming. Good luck.

Congrats on the Deluxe Femium, BTW.

bLaind likes this.
  16. iNeXoRaBlE

my new stats after finding a better weapon :D (and some gem upgrades) [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    _Baragain_ likes this.
  17. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

So... I thought of switching my BW set because of its outdated stats. And because I could barely handle excruciating farming.
    Here are my stats with the BWR:
    [​IMG]
    And here is my new build:
    [​IMG]
    The DPS difference ain't huge:.
    [​IMG]
    The new build has green ess into the stats, the BW one doesn't.
    So I got my axe to lvl 60 finally, thanks to the forum contest deluxe.
    [​IMG]
    It will probably be my weapon... like... forever.:D
    I mean, with the nerfed CHR on axes... and since I won't be able to upgrade a legendary weapon much, I'll keep this as it is.:cool:
    I still have my 2 jewels of rage in the BW helmet, but I'll probably move them in the weapon soon.
    So, with the new type of items I get some better HP/Res/Armor, not very much... but I can now sort of handle fatal farming.:D And I've finally managed to kill Grimmag without dying (Painful mode of course, blue ess) since the new PW bosses boost.
    FYI: Here are the helmet and pauldrons:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The pauldrons are crafted, the helmet is a drop.:D

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  18. iNeXoRaBlE

Wow about time you got some hp and def stats. The helm is cool. Look the pauldrons i have found.
    Well look my new build. I bought bearak's weapon(i have 4x radiant rubies in it), i still need some Onyx gems though, and some dmg. But definitely an upgrade to my whole stats.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  19. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

After my freshly crafted helmet:
    [​IMG]
    I decided to switch my gear again. I've replaced the Dunes set even tho I really liked the 80% armor break whirlwind.
    I used the FM belt to get some damage that I lost from the previous helmet with some %ID lines.
    I also used an old lvl50 full CHR ring (a little over 800 CHR), and used a mediocre HP amulet (no new FM amulet luck yet) to get some HP back that I lost from switching my Q4 ring.
    Got a nice blue crafted wpn andrnmnt with a little over 40% iCHRoti... opened a 5th slot and converted my flawless onyx to qaizah type and put it next to my 4 radiant sapphires.
    Anyway, here a re my stats:
    [​IMG]

----------EDIT----------

After R192 I've converted an old dragan T1 ring and got around 3K HP from it.:D I can't wait to get a better one from the event.:cool:
    I've also replaced 2 or my rad sapphs with 2 rad onyxes of Q.
    I'm still not sure whether to convert my 4 rad sapphs into something else or not.:confused:
    [​IMG]
    Those are my biggest onyxes by the way.
    Also converted an old FM belt to replace the no tier one that had a 1% better ID enchantment.:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

---MERGED---

Haven't updated this in a while, so... here are my current stats:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Oct 28, 2017
    cdeepal, _Baragain_ and gun like this.
  20. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.