Support MAC Client Technical Support

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Biztart, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello and welcome to DSO English Forums. Please read the folowing Announcements: Link1 Link2

We apologize for any inconvenience;
    kindest regards
    Shine2

2. endrmen2002

endrmen2002 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, can I download this game on Mac (iOS)
    I love this game but I have new computer. And I don't want to stop playing this game.
    Thanks for your answer.

3. iBaiT

iBaiT Forum Greenhorn

Hello mate , yes u can download it HERE : https://www.drakensang.com
    Just log in and press play then you will see 2 different types of download
    One for Windows and one for iOS
    Good luck :)

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

As of a couple releases ago, the game will not run on a Mac.

5. saeglopur

saeglopur Forum Greenhorn

Hello! I cannot install the game on my Mac.

When I open the file in Applications, to start installing the game it tells me that it is not compatible with my MacOS.

Specifications: MacOs High Sierra Version 10.13.6 Mid 2012

Cheers!

6. Shine2

Hello, you have already been given the answer in this post.Cheers.

regards;
    Shine2

7. saeglopur

saeglopur Forum Greenhorn

Hi! thank u!!

8. Kingwillienl

Kingwillienl Forum Greenhorn

Hello! So, as far as I can understand, I won't be able to play DSO anymore for a while? How long is it going to take before I will be able to play again on my MacBook?

9. Shine2

DSO doesn't suport MAC anymore. You may try to install Windows on your machine as a secondary OS and try to install and lunch DSO on it. I hope it helps.

10. vale.conku

vale.conku Forum Greenhorn

The client for Mac doesn't work :( it tells me it is damaged

11. Shine2

Please,please,please read posts above DSO Client is not supported on MAC anymore.

We apologize for any inconvenience in may have caused;

regards;
    Shine2

12. supersebby

supersebby Forum Greenhorn

I've tried to open the client on my Mac, but it says the the file is damaged and cannot be opened.
    I've uninstalled and downloaded again the client, but the problem persists.
    Do you have any suggestions?

13. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

As has been stated numerous times, you can no longer play DSO on a Mac (setting aside the possibility that someone can hack in a true Windows emulator and load the Windows client from there).

You may choose the path I took: I bought a Windows-based laptop. My MacBook Pro is now sitting idle.

14. finnagin97

finnagin97 Forum Greenhorn

I have boot camped my Mac book pro to run windows. Drakensang works well that way, so that is an option for Mac users

15. CRiNI2

CRiNI2 Forum Greenhorn

I'm so sad now... EDIT, you erased my memory,,,,, my dead best friend loved this game and now I cannot play it anymore,,, I remember with joy the day when I realized...wow we really spend more time in this AWFUL GAME than in real life dear friend... and he replied: yes.... so poetic now EDIT developers I'm tired of your [content removed]

ps: I spent DAYS GETTING MY MOUNT GIVE THEM BACK!

16. Liquideee

Liquideee Forum Greenhorn

I've placed Drakensangonline in my Apps (I'm using a MacOs), but every time I try to open the game my laptop gives me a notification.
    The notification says "dragonsangonline is damaged and cannot be opened. Move it to the trash."

How do I solve this?

I've reinstalled the game multiple times.

---MERGED ---

Ive posted another thread where I told my MacOs Catalina doesnt let me open the file. Because its damaged. Ive fixed this, but now I still cant play the game. I was redirected to a Mac download site but when I click the url it brings me to a 404 site.

Can some1 give the right url?

--- MERGED ---

Your link works, but the link on the thread it redirects me to (The Thin client download) brings me to a 404 no ... found site. What is the correct url to the download?

--- MERGED ---

The thin client download link sends me to a 404 page.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 6, 2020
  17. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Liquideee and welcome to DSO English forum.
    Please read the previous posts in the thread. MacOS Client has been discontinued, the game cannot be played on macOS anymore.

Cheers

18. RentFunk

RentFunk Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

since you don't support Mac client anymore I am looking for a new way to play. I think with Wine I might be able to run Windows client and finally start playing. But I can't find .exe file for windows client. Could you please tell me where I can download it? thanks :D

--- MERGED ---

Hello, can you please send me a link where I can download DSO client for windows? The one I found didn't work with Wine and I think the exe file was somehow damaged..... so if you can give me like original .exe that windows users get, when they download this game, that would be awesome :D

Last edited by moderator: Jun 16, 2020
  19. marcsal2

marcsal2 Forum Greenhorn

pls help BUG locations my account FYEBOROUGH :(((

------MERGED----

MARCSAL2 [EDIT]

Last edited by moderator: Oct 7, 2020
  20. Shine2

Please contact the Support and explain in details what is the nature of your problem. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.