Support MAC Client Technical Support

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Biztart, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uenkai

uenkai Forum Apprentice

Yes exactly same here moreover i am asian my time now is 0024hrs 0.0 !!!
    I am certain that problems does not lies with our connections or Specs.
    Because for the past sync release nothing of such incident occured even the last release170.

Please kindly rectify for us from the relevant department asap thanks.

I had sent to support but it says 1working day which i understand is the S.O.P but should i wait? It is almost 0100hrs my time here. And for sure i am losing 1day of the event like normal Windows User.

2. Michelllevo

Michelllevo Forum Apprentice

Indeed! And this will probably take longer as 1 day.. Last time it didnt work it took quite some time.

3. absc125

absc125 Forum Apprentice

I wonder if we'll get a credit!

4. Wild

Wild Forum Apprentice

i can't play on mac after releas 171...:/

5. gun

gun Forum Great Master

The same situation here. Took me 4+ hours just to load 18.1Mb.
    Something not quite right, usually the loading not more than 1 minute for new version & less than 10 seconds for current version.
    [​IMG]

Edit:
    6 hours only to reach 24Mb. Something definitely not right.
    So decided to try to download the exe, rename the extension to dmg.
    Installed it & run. But there is new problem the loading bar never appear now.
    I gave up.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Yogo likes this.
  6. Yes, looks like someone messed up. If you get an .exe file, please change the suffix to .dmg

7. Michelllevo

VC
    whats the suffix?

8. Wild

Wild Forum Apprentice

Thats dos not help.....:/

Yogo likes this.
  9. MadCarew

MadCarew Forum Greenhorn

There are two problems. The first is that the download is stored with the wrong file extension. That's fixable, as people have noted.

More seriously, the DSO client log shows a failure to download assets because the request is for HTTP versions of those assets.

I've tried (and so far failed) to apply a Info.plist policy to turn off App Transport Security for this app, but It's trial and (so far) error.

I'm passing this log on to support, but if anyone comes up with an Info.Plist workaround that solves this, I'd sure love to use it...

This is the relevant log entry in the DSOClient log inside the MacOS folder of the app:
    Code:
    2016-08-10 22:40:24 [WARNING] HttpNzStream: FAILED to load 'http://drasaonline-481.ah.bpcdn.net/cdndata/bundles/required/__toc.2d21acedc6e61dd3f5137162e34753f4.nz' with HttpStatus 'Invalid Status Code' and error desc 'The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection.'!
    2016-08-10 22:40:24 [WARNING] HttpNzStream::Open(): request 'httpnz://drasaonline-481.ah.bpcdn.net/cdndata/bundles/required/__toc' failed, outer retry 1 of 3...
    2016-08-10 22:40:24 [WARNING] HttpNzStream: FAILED to load 'http://drasaonline-481.ah.bpcdn.net/cdndata/bundles/required/__toc.2d21acedc6e61dd3f5137162e34753f4.nz' with HttpStatus 'Invalid Status Code' and error desc 'The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection.'!
    2016-08-10 22:40:24 [WARNING] HttpNzStream::Open(): request 'httpnz://drasaonline-481.ah.bpcdn.net/cdndata/bundles/required/__toc' failed, outer retry 2 of 3...
    2016-08-10 22:40:24 [WARNING] HttpNzStream::Open(): request 'httpnz://drasaonline-481.ah.bpcdn.net/cdndata/bundles/required/__toc' failed, outer retry 3 of 3...
    2016-08-10 22:40:24 [WARNING] Failed downloading a critical file (HTTP response error)!

HttpStatus=65535 Desc=The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection.

File URL: http://drasaonline-481.ah.bpcdn.net/cdndata/bundles/required/__toc.2d21acedc6e61dd3f5137162e34753f4.nz

Yogo likes this.
  10. .Kravin.

.Kravin. Forum Apprentice

I need to learn to wait for updates to be working before I download them.
    Let me know when you figure it out, till then adios

11. malondrah

malondrah Forum Greenhorn

ya after the update there doesn't seem to be a mac compatible download anymore which really bugs. :mad: I Hope they get it fixed soon.

12. uenkai

uenkai Forum Apprentice

Hello Dso Team,

It is 1200hrs Noon my time and i am disappointed that nothing in the forum indicates that there will be an urgent hot fix for us Mac Users.

I am still unable to play not even download the new release.

It seems very unfair to us as event is 11days right now we left 10days and there isn't any news of when we Mac Users are able to get this issue fix and play.

With the current Era i believe all over the world not only me asian, there are many Mac users am i right?

I appreciate your team for many improvised released that benefit us players but i certainly hope such improved release won't affect anybody with technical problems.

P/s: My own view of feedback. I do hope in future if there is event upcoming please kindly do sync new release update 1 or 2days earlier before event for buffering so it won't affect anybody. Alternatively, if possible please do new sync release update after event? Because this is really not the first time we players had such difficulties or issues. I do remember there was once an event you extended and rewarded us "premium 3days" due to such unbalanced and unfair issues whereby some of the "windows" players had already farmed 1day of the event and exchange for the goodies.

For premium users i am sure they are addicts of this game like i do. However we are unable to access game and the premium is counting off by days.

Please to the relevant team, get this issues fix and update us via forum so we are able to get the latest news on your end thanks.

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

We've recommended that before... so far, the closest thing that they've listed to the community's sync recommendations is that they have stopped syncing on Fridays so that major bugs get ignored all weekend, but at least that was a step in the right direction.

14. Michelllevo

Idk if this is going to take a long time before they fix it but, if u really want to play u can always use a virtual machine till its fixed. I downloaded the 14days trial of "Parallels" and a Windows10 .iso file. It will take quite a big amount of memory from ur Mac, but it's something..

15. MadCarew

MadCarew Forum Greenhorn

Please make sure to raise a support ticket, so they can notify you when it's fixed. They are aware of the issue and customer support is hopeful that this will be fixed before the weekend.

Yogo likes this.
  16. absc125

absc125 Forum Apprentice

I wish I had something positive to say but been through this before at my account expense.

Yogo likes this.
  17. We have been pushing Big Point to resolve this issue ASAP, but we have not received an ETA for a fix as yet. As soon as we do, it will be posted in the OA section (+ here) of the forum.

Yogo likes this.
  18. absc125

absc125 Forum Apprentice

That's a very good idea!
    Where is the OA section?

19. Michelllevo

Official Announcements

20. medpest67

medpest67 Forum Greenhorn

can we know at least if the problem with mac users is going to be fixed before the weekend? PLEASE ANYONE....two days after release and we still can not play, time runs out, so does our premium, so the event....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.