Macro usage in the game

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by jinkeyzz, Jan 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Ok, you don't want to understand. Let me try for the last time.

Why the hell, when a mod says "Mods [...] are having tons of evidence players are using illegal apps" you continue to insist that "there is no cheat , no bug" but only "retarded players" that do not know "how to use fingers in pvp"...??

Without offense, here is only one who is acting as a retarded.

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Ehm.... no, your char isn't legal or better yet, your way of playing isn't legal according to the rules that were posted above.
    Macros to get advantage on other players are not legal, that's a fact and facts don't care about your feelings.
    Also, youtube video guides made by cheaters have less value than the T&C of the game and the rules of the game, wrong again.

And why does your claim of macros being legal according to your support team smell like a lie?It seems that you just made that up, so i'll take that claim with a grain of salt.

As for the fact that you won't be banned, you're correct, but not for the reasons you think you are, but because BP doesn't bother to ban cheaters.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 11, 2020
    trakilaki likes this.
  3. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

[video removed]

Rules, Terms .... what are you talking about ????
    After patch moba pvp autoclickers make party at pvp ...
    What kind of game is this ...
    Here your evidence, iam sure this video must sended at support hundred times .. and what they do for this?

NOTHING

This game punish only when they start loosing money and at this moment the pvp dont give anymore money to them, So feel free boters to use programs

Am i correct?

I was against of this kind pvp cuase iam waiting something like this .. moba pvp allow to cheaters to do what ever they want ,
    Previous pvp , for playing pvp you must craft, buy gems , find good items ..Hard for cheaters to play against the old players who had good set up
    now is just one program ..easy!!!

@Mal3ficent i dont have something perconal with you just take your post cuase you answer in this subject and you are mod

And dont forget something ..the game change to the total pve !!! So they dont care about arena !!

Elégedetlenkedő and KurtBlack like this.
  4. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

I think it refers to the YouTube video named: [content removed]
    In that video he tries to justify the use of macro by mentioning that it is only skill.
    In another video named: [content removed]
    He explains that it is not skill but use of programs.

5. 66Styve66

66Styve66 Someday Author

Go all play tétris game , its your level.... i understand why dso will never work in a good way , with some préhistorics players as we can see on that forum :)

6. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Answer my question, troll.

7. sargon234

You're really afraid of getting banned, eh?Well, you should have kept your mouth shut, kiddo, you made a big mistake to come here bragging about cheating.
    This PVP made cheating worse, but cheaters would still have the advantage even if the changes were reverted.
    The solution is to ban all cheaters.

8. 22Mato66

22Mato66 Someday Author

The best solution would be to bring old MMO RPG PvP back and your moonwalk bot wil be nothing against our PvE farmers stats

9. sargon234

Bringing that pvp back is not going to stop the cheaters, they'll adapt.
    Ban them all.

The old pvp should be brought back as a temporary measure because current pvp sucks.

10. Kel657

Kel657 Forum Apprentice

Any answer to my question?

11. daksan

daksan Forum Apprentice

Doubleclick is not macro you can use it with no problems.
    About this "66steve66" i have a fealing is ""stev/paranormal"" from grimag server :) This one we sent to support 1000 times with videos useing macro and bot program :) But still in the game this one! Maybe his brother or sister work in Ukraine support :D
    And why cant macro users understand it - MOONWALK IS NOT THE PROBLEM EVERYONE CAN DO IT ITS EASY, BUT WHEN YOU SHOOT FASTER AND MOOVE FASTER IN THE SAME TIME MOONWALKING AND DODGE ALL - Well this is the problem :) And its very easy to see it ;)
    The funny part is when someone with 20 points of honor kill me for 5 seconds :D Realy enjoy it :D
    About ban that palyers - this will not happend ever, just bcs too much use it just to sell and open items and they must ban half of their users :D
    The best way is to lunch a program that detect and not alow useing this, but the true is - no one cares about cheaters in this game :) Pvp is trash and many of us just leave the game. Untill BP understand that the PVP is the most interesting part of the game and separate it from PVE was a huge mistake - well it will be too late already!
    The game is dying... Simple true :)

12. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

pvp was not good and even now is worst ...
    Game had base before ... have good items and gems for playing arena .. but after they put enchants the arena was one hit and that was sux but that no means must remove all from arena and start play moba cuase that means
    1.glory tree not have meaning
    2.class avantage cuase never this game had balance and we will see this cuase mages is the better class in arena
    3.cheaters / boters everywere cuase this game never had safe

The solution for better arena it was just to remove enchants

Btw we have many months to see something different ...we have many months to see any R to fix something that means they dont care
    Classic bp keep walking without fixing nothing ....

So hell yea in few days and new R we will have new kinshill ..Ooooo
    pathetic

13. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

I am mage (pve dmg 70+)
    and pvp - 90% loses by rangers/warriors.
    10% wins while enemy - mages (easy to kill except moonwalkers)

14. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

More pvp whining. This is exactly why Bigpoint destroyed pvp, it is zero fun now. A mouse??!!!! Macros???!!!!! Terms & agreements? Next you will all be complaining about some guy that has 1gb fiber and you only have 1.5 mb copper and can't win. Well if that's the case then kick everyone. When you click yes, you say you read the terms and agreements. NO one reads terms and agreements, they just click yes and keep on going, kick em.

Everyone who let someone else win a pvp match on purpose is exploitation kick em. Everyone who lost a pvp match on purpose to finish there DQ fast is exploitation, kick em. Everyone that went to an open arena and took turns killing one another to pad their LB stats, exploitation kick em. Even if you let someone win because you felt sorry for them, exploitation kick em. Everyone that gapped a toon for easier matches and pvp rank, exploitation kick em.

Everyone that just did mini pve runs for the drops and never finished the maps. You are not playing the game the way it was designed, exploitation kick em. Everyone that deletes quests to get better drops(new moon), exploitation kick em.

A mouse?? Every left handed player that changed their mouse to accommodate their left hand. Used a left hand keyboard(if there is such a thing) is not standard, kick em. Everyone with one arm and plays with one hand is not using the computer the way it was designed, kick em. If you use an extension cord for your laptop and do not plug it into the outlet that is not standard, kick em.

kick em, kick em, kick em, kick em, kick em, kick em, kick em.

Everyone that plays has done all or some of these things and more. It is all cheating and you all do it. But cheating is ok when you are the one doing the cheating. But you all just keep on whining and complaining about some other guy instead of tending to yourself and no one will be left. Then you can all go play Candy Crush or what ever it is called.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    TwiliShadow, tom_45 and Alpaca like this.
  15. sargon234

Strawman, nobody has argued that.
    Also, it is your fault if you didn't read the terms and conditions and then violated them and got punished for it.
    Ignorance is not an excuse.
    Also Macros are external programs designed spefically to achieve an unfair advantage over players, yes, they are illegal according to the rules, deal with it.

Except mini pve runs for the drops are completely intended in the game, it's not an external program to achieve an unfair advantage.
    Your comparison is bad and you should feel bad.

You know that's not what people are talking about, stop feigning ignorance. Also, strawman argument again.

Ehm, no, not everyone that played has used macros or external programs to get an unfair advantage over other players, speak for yourself, buddy, you're a cheater maybe, but not all of us.
    If you were smart you would have kept your mouth shut.
    Trying to justify cheating is only making this worse for the cheaters.

Also, PVP is zero fun now exactly because of cheaters, either because cheaters are unbeatable and because cheaters actually fueled the whining that led BP to destroy PVP and push monetization on events.

1vanka and stasis like this.
  16. cigarbennett

Hmmm Stawman,, If someone else called me that might be clever even witty, coming from you meh. Yes I do know what you are talking about. You are talking about cheating. Everything I mentioned can be interpreted as cheating and everyone does it. Including mini runs, you are not playing the game the way it was designed, taking short cuts to take advantage of fast drops.

You are ok with cheating when you are doing it. But sit and cry about some other guy. Which is why PVP is garbage now.. but go ahead keep whining and Bigpoint will just keep changing the game so there is nothing left. And I could care less about PVP don't even bother with it. Haven't cared since 155r and did it less and less with each revision. And maybe just maybe have you considered that you are just a lousy PVP player.

And you don't even know me we don't even play the same server. You have no idea how I play. What I use or don't use.

Remember those who steal the wealth of others, need to go to prison.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    tom_45 likes this.
  17. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

In your opinion many tricks that players use to optimize their time in the game are wrong, but the CGC doesn't talk about it.
    to kick is different from to ban and the cheaters deserve to be banned.

18. sargon234

No, you don't know what you're talking about, since you're comparing apples and oranges.
    You can interpret that as cheating however you would be wrong to do that.

Cheating isn't not playing the game the way it was designed, it is abusing bugs, glitches to gain unfair advantages on other players or using external programs to achieve an unfair advantage.
    Read the terms and conditions to know what cheating is, it's easy, and no, being willfully ignorant is no excuse.

PVP is garbage thanks to the cheaters.
    But since you are here whining about people calling out cheaters, do you have something to confess?

stasis likes this.
  19. cigarbennett

Every thing I mentioned can be interpreted as cheating. And you have done some or all on that list.

Cheating is cheating, can't have it both ways. You are not concerned with your cheating.. is there more I nvr heard of? Is there more of your cheating you want to confess.

tom_45 likes this.
  20. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

Rules exist for a reason,without rules there is only chaos and anarchy.Witch hunting is not the purpose of this forum.BP must take any necessary measures before DSO becomes gaming history.