Mages vs Dwarfs

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by amuntak47, Mar 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

Here we go again , i never called for Nurf to Mages.
    I ask about bigger range for Flamethrower and improved Oil

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Ok, so you had an op set and you though you were good because you copied an op build and playstile, sorry, that doesn't prove you're know how to play.
    If you were skilled, you would adapt to any situation.

I had a strong combo before magic missile + frozen sphere + singularity, yet with this "expansion" was removed.
    I switched and adapted to another combo, which is still inferior to that one.
    Also, i adapted another set.

Even with this "CE" ice reigns supreme with mages.
    Ice combos are still better than fire and lightning, which still don't have the same crowd control capabilities.
    Warriors existed in level 55, they were mostly dps.

Шотто likes this.
  3. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

And why ? They are in good state this is not the reason why dwarfs is weak
    Did you know you have mine that breaks armor, also red turret that again breaks armor (while healing you a lot) you have 3 armor breaks compared to mage. Did you know when you use your rocket jump the damage of flamethrower is getting increased ? Which makes q9 boots really good if you are able to reach 450k crit without using lingering memories boots.
    You just haven't adapted to the new playstyle that's all, and probably your items/experience tree is wrong.
    True they did but not after patch 214 as a DPS option.

4. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

They just nerf oil , lol.
    I would leave the game sorry stay only Mages and rangers there

5. sargon234

Classes appear weak because the game is completely unbalanced, it's the whole game that is messed up, not just class balance.

6. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

Mages and Rangers are OP , they are perfect. Warriors are average and Dwarfs are totally cr@p

7. faxx1

faxx1 Forum Apprentice

It doesn't matter how high your basic DMG is, 100 or 400k for example. Use skills, items, pets to break the armor or resistence. But it must be 100% in total, 99% is not enough! The difference is incredible.

Can you do it while playing solo ( after the last patch 248_1) ?

mini boss (moving) boss stationary boss ( sigi like)
    mage YES YES YES
    warrior YES YES YES
    ranger YES YES NO
    dwarf NO NO NO

amuntak47 likes this.
  8. sargon234

That's completely stupid, you're just salty and being a crybaby.

ргцт likes this.
  9. dragonxx98

dragonxx98 Forum Greenhorn

farm sollo dwarf have 0dmg

10. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi,

Please, let's keep all the dwarf complaints together in one thread - it's easier to follow, both for you guys and for us.
    Also, just a reminder to keep it polite. Pointless posts without constructive feedback/criticism will be deleted.

Thanks,
    Good luck!:)

11. _Younec_

_Younec_ Forum Apprentice

I just say easy - please give back us this oil slick, it was balanced if you look at other classes It`s not only my opinion. For me all clases should have their unique abilities - Dwarf fire, Ranger poison, Knight armour break and Mage - simply magic . All tohether playing should have a synegie in kill boses. HP and armour of bosess raise when group are bigger - it`s fine but you should have in your mind a sentence before - when all class have their unique abilities. Now Dwarf do not have .. and it`s really hard to play. For Me and some friends on dwarf`s Dragan event is not posible to finish solo, and really hard to play to farm stones of soul. Please , lisent players and remove this FIX for DWARF as soon as posibble !

12. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Your table is false. Dwarf can break way over 100%, but only armor. On the other hand, mechanical turret (and some other skills, when used correctly) deals physical damage, so you have no problem in this matter. Skills do synergise.

Dark59 likes this.
  13. faxx1

faxx1 Forum Apprentice

lol, ur not dwarf right ?... to break armor over 100% you must repeatedly use turret about 1 minute to do so + mine + rocket … technicaly ur right, but will boss wait so long ? :))

amuntak47 likes this.
  14. depotilkisi

depotilkisi Forum Apprentice

The game introduces a new class as if it did the dwarf very well.

Glentorin likes this.
  15. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

I don't get what is their problem and don't accept the truth . Their class are ok.but they don't Dwarfs to be equal to them. Shame to these people and their lies

16. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Obviously the game is broken and the classes are unbalanced, don't expect solidarity, in the forum there are too many people poisoned for one reason or another, as long as their class works then the others who don't care.

However there are a lot of bugs and the classes are made to do the same things in this CE, and it is right that the skills work.

So they give the same or the same time on the part of the boss, the same consumption of essences and the same survival in the boss's room.

If the dwarf's abilities are badly balanced, you are only right to complain about them, and I hope there is a better balance in a little while.

JohnWick and DBS-Flamelurker like this.
  17. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Show me the examples of those OP rangers and mages you're talking about. Specific videos. Then a video of a dwarf with comparable stats doing so much less. I'll be happy to point out flaws in his gameplay.

Edit: People couldn't play even before the last hotfix. Take a look at this dwarf:

He uses oil slick on the begin... while NO armor/res break works during the shield phase. He wastes most of its time kicking down the shield. The boss would perhaps be down on one oil slick, had he used it only after breaking the shield.

You still think all those youtubers are playing well, just because they have lots of (perhaps bot-farmed) currencies?

Edit2: Also, that video is the first thing that appears for me when googling "drakensang 2021 ranger solo merciless" (without quotation). The next videos are of dwarfs or of groups. Substituting "mage" for "ranger" produces similar results. Do those OP rangers/mages soloing everything, which you're speaking about, exist at all?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  18. amuntak

amuntak Forum Greenhorn

What is his dmg??? Also what about solo farming other bosses that are not stationary like khalys?? He simply can't do that

19. Anyki

Anyki User

Amuntak, it is against the rules to make multiple accounts just to post on the forums.

Cheers,
    Anyki

20. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

oh Mages all the way.