main quest missing

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Ringo, Dec 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ringo

Ringo Forum Apprentice

I finished the main quest expedition in the woods 2/4 and when I go to the artaya glade the quest has completely disappeared, I no longer have it and I cannot resume it and no other main quest appears in my book request if anyone can fix it thanks.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Do you still have the quest in your quest log? If yes, what exactly does it instruct you to do? (Or screenshot).

3. Ringo

Ringo Forum Apprentice

I no longer have any main quest in my quest book

4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi. That i know first you must find Colen in Artaya, don't remeber if it's the right name, then have to look for a woman, leaving artaya you'll see a trace of blood, so touch a the only possible stump and exit by the trace of blood that leads to you. Once you finish this quest re-do it again, twisted wood, and go to artaya and defend Colen but i don't remember another quest but for looking for a flute to take it back to him... cos i think the next main quest is talking to the woman you safed before in Fyeborough...

I hope i works for you and in case others have more information or want to correct me it's fine for me too...

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  5. Ringo

Ringo Forum Apprentice

is ok thx lambrusco