Suggestion Make Pvp Alive Again

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by smurfaki, Jan 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you feel that those changes would make PvP enjoyable?

1. Yes, the arena would be a better place for everyone!

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. No, the arena is good like it is, not change needed!

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Hmm, i don't know...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scrap it all and start over!

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

Hello all, it has been some years when arena was funny and alive seen some releases make players ignore arena and also make the pvp playable only by some players who play every day and has high ranks. Here some suggestions how arena it would be better, funny and alive. Every idea is respected and let's draw the attention of the devs to the arena as well!
    Here what I am suggest:

1. New talents
    2. Arena events
    3. Gear Enchanted
    4. Changes to Guild and Daily Bonus

• 1) Talents require to much points of honor for level up and the PoH gained by arena are far to low, also the daily quests give some PoH that not gained in the pvp bar of our rank and just gained in the bag of collections as a bonus there, now thing as example a low pvp player (recruit) who gain 100 PoH in 6vs6 against a high pvp player (marshal) who gain 2000 PoH that's discourage new players for playing arena and also might make the player leave arena for good... I believe that new talents that give more than just an 25% bonus, the Crowd Favorite talent should change a bit and give at least 100% bonus at it's maximum level or even more, more talents in pvp should be added that will give more bonus to damage, critical hit, less cd for skills or/and for pvp ultimates (40 PoH req) for each class and less damage from players. There are too many changes needed to be done in talents and my idea only cover a part of that.
    • 2) Arena events that give more PoH or new PvP maps will also draw every player attention. I believe that every Friday, Saturday and Sunday an event will occur that will boost the PoH by 25%-100%, those PoH would fit for new pvp maps. I prefer a permanent pvp map 7vs7 & 10vs10 that would be enjoyable and a temporary tournament (Everyone vs Everyone) that occur every month and would give nice gifts to all who take part on that like special pets, mounts, costumes or even special items designed for arena only.
    • 3) Now let's talk about the gear should we, I have seen people talking about new gear only for pvp but this is not good idea after all every game support the gear you gain from pve to be also playable at pvp so I suggest a special change to that as followed, the gear should be enchanted by new red strings that switch between arena and only activating there, those will be also craftable and changeable just like every item when farming at pve maps, here an example of a weapon:[​IMG]
    Where the enchantments marked by a red sign, there a new string list should be added that will have extra enchantments* for pvp like:
    +7% bonus to other players
    -58% damage from turrents in pvp
    +79% bonus PoH
    +50% chances to get # number of Stellar Gold to buy items or get items from a special merchant
    -55% less damage from other players
    +10% running speed at arena
    +32% attack speed in arena
    -45% stunning effects
    -24% crowd control effects (black hole, ice etc)
    +300-3000 per successful hit (stackable) only in pvp
    -1-10% less damage(stackable) per successful block in pvp
    etc.
    • 4) Guild bonus are far too low for exp, gold and pvp. Guild should have more member limit to 100-300 and bonus should increase to the approximate numbers but no 0.1 bonus for one member that's extremely low and other people might leave the guild or we all see people did not join a guild just for that, an 1 point instead of 0.1 would be a lot preferable and people who love arena will love this bonus, for guild bonus I will open a new thread some time but now let's focus to arena. Daily bonus finally better change and get the arena points of honor (PoH) directly to his/her toon instead only in the bag of collection that will help all players get in the ranks they want faster and enjoyable and last the bonus of pvp daily quests have extra bonus at PoH in pvp for 15 minutes, but what happen if you finish this quest and wait 15 minutes in urbamn areas while the time count reverse and finnaly you lose it? Well how about change this bonus per game in pvp maps like for 3/6/9 gain more PoH so it would be fair.

And that's it folks thank you for view this thread, every idea is welcomed and respected! ;)

*:every skill I suggest is an example with a normal to gold

stats and I leave it open to ideas and to the devs as an idea.
    **Added new option in the poll (by _Baragain_), since this option missing and poll is visible without voting now, thank you! :)
    ***Sorry for my English. :(

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    ghostmagicus likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

PvP is broken beyond salvage... it would take a complete overhaul of the entire system by a competent team of PvP oriented game developers and should start with scrapping the changes of R214. The single biggest mistake they made is removing all benefits of paying. I'm not saying that arena should be P2W, but if there is no advantage to paying, some of this game's biggest financial supporters have no reason to put any money into the game... and that is how games die.

I've not voted in your poll because there is no option for "Scrap it all and start over."

MikeyMetro, ghostmagicus and ΣMiwel like this.
  3. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Any ideea is welcome, as for me, this new pvp makes me so angry that i didnt played pvp almost at all.

_Baragain_ and smurfaki like this.
  4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Scrap it all and start over
    +1

Yogo and _Baragain_ like this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Couldn't say it better. Once again, I'm calling: Devs, backtrack! Backtrack!

Yogo and _Baragain_ like this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Thank you to whoever added the "Scrap it and start all over" Option to the poll. I've voted now.

TwiliShadow and Yogo like this.