Manifested fears

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sargon234, Mar 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

So, has anybody been able to complete this quest? the quests says that i need to use an altar of sorts to summon those manifested fears and defeat it.

However everytime i go to cardhun's suburbs, the altar doesn't spawn, what am i supposed to do to get it to spawn?

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Have you acquired 50 white anxiety shards?

If so, go to the white one and call him. Defeat him (even on white (Normal) I died once cause I didn't know what to expect), and the quest is done. Then just keep combining forever till you get the other quest done.

3. navelko

navelko Forum Apprentice

info + bug

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Just like hundreds of times before, the map is bugged and the players are usually getting instance with activated crap.
    This is not a new bug ... it is very old one and was affecting a lot of quests in wilderness in the past. Usually people are taking notes and do things in correct way after 17987 times of screwing it up ... but not them ... they don't take notes and never test before releasing.
    The best way to get a new instance is to turn PvP mode on and enter the map ... that way you should get another instance ... hopefully without activated braziers.

sargon234 likes this.
  5. Cenedouran

Cenedouran Forum Apprentice

and really why check before release lol

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Ah that's why.
    The map doesn't reset the braziers.

Anyway i was able to finally complete this quest, i formed a group with my guild mate and the altar was finally active.

Can't believe that they didn't fix this bug after that idiocy with the materi vortex in december.
    I already have them, the problem is that the required braziers didn't spawn, they did spawn eventually when i formed a group with a guild mate, for some reason.
    I knew it, it was bugged.