Support Mark Of Mortis

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by 420sasquatch69, Jan 23, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 420sasquatch69

420sasquatch69 Forum Greenhorn

Can someone tell me how to get the ''Mark Of Mortis''. Do i have to kill something in particular or just farm anything and pray to be dropped??

2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

He´s not asking about dragon bones, he asks ''Mark Of Mortis''.

@420sasquatch69

Mark of mortis are in last progress bar of Terrifying Shadows event.

3. 420sasquatch69

Oh you are right.So im stuck in this mission huh? Cause theres no way im farming that much :/

FAALHAAS likes this.
  4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Long time ago with Sargon Event "Terrifying Shadows evant" you could get Mortis coins at the first bar of the event with only like 1200 of the progess then someone form DSO decided to chage it and now yuo must have a character at lvl 100 for this event to give you these coins as @FAALHAAS said at the end of the last bar i think.

Anyway, if you defeat Mortis you can't do anything else about the lore of this game more... cos they only put new maps for nothing... so enjoy the game the way it it right now or...

Thanks

5. 420sasquatch69

Damn thats so sad man.Eh what can we do,i hate that i have to lvl up this hard without the main quests but it is what it is .Ty for the info