Announcement Meet your new Community Manager.

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CMClayton, Jan 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMClayton

CMClayton Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Greetings!

It's been a while since I updated this thread, so I wanted to let you know what I've been up to!

The Collector's Bag becoming a reality and Dark Dwarf Heist: Community Edition coming down the track are some real-world examples on how community feedback is heard, delivered, and acted upon.

I know that communication around the finer details of the content expansion's system changes leaves much to be desired; It definitely didn't live up to my claims of providing better communication to the community. The reasoning behind that boils down to me starting the job shortly before the release, and there wasn't time to get fully educated on everything. I realize that the enchantment crafting system has been a source of confusion, and the community has been asking for various guides to help them with the new content and it's accompanying changes. That's why I've been working with the talented trakilaki to make sure that the wiki is getting all of the support it needs to continue producing the great content that you all rely on. In addition to that, I've been working closely with the moderation team for every language so that we get your most important questions answered first.

I've laid down a solid communication structure with the moderators so that they can answer all of your important questions in a timely manner. I established a server issue reporting communication flow which has allowed us to see server issues from a player's perspective as soon as they are reported to our moderators across all of our channels. This has really helped the DSO team to get a realistic scope of each issue, from every language, empowering us to take care of the most pressing issues as fast as possible.

There is still a lot of work to be done here, but we're up to the challenge! Please keep leaving feedback for every event, feature, or technical issue :)

Best wishes,
    Clayton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.