Mini event map not reset for group when i went solo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by taketh, Oct 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taketh

taketh Regular

We did the mini event by fighting in the alley way so we did not disturb the pumpkin heads. After the run, since i finished the challlenge, i went solo after the group had exited the map to stay behind and kill the pumpkins. Afterwards, i think my friend left the group too, entered the map, but i saw him there... he wasted 135 pearls since everything was killed already.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Rule #1: always teleport to town before exiting the group.

BTW are you talking about the live server or TS ... because this section is for the TS.

3. taketh

taketh Regular

@trakilaki live server, if a bug exists for the live server, most likely will exist in the test server... where would i report a bug?

I wanted to stay behind to kill the pumpkins.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This "issue" is known for very long time.
    Here

Test Server section is for the content that is exclusively for the Test Server ... not released on live servers.

5. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

bare on mind , there are no bugs in DSO , but it's "temporary features " till they officially decide remove it ,change it or keep it .personally I will left the group ,if 1 player just do whatever they want ,especially if it will cost me entry with empty hand.

6. @taketh Trakilaki is correct. Also note: if one group member logs out or DCs while on a map, they will hold that instance open until the group disbands and changes maps. Also... this has got nothing to do with the TS. Kindly take a little more effort and post your questions/concerns in the appropriate section of the forum. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.