Mission Impossible (BP's weird concept of fun)

Discussion in 'Quests' started by CaballoLoco, Dec 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

Hello everyone.
    I have this mission from Sunlair, in it I must find 20 salt crystals that I found on the map of Seinfel (or something like that) in Brigavik.
    I also have to find 20 carnelian in Telepolos, killing enemies of which I already killed 300 and still no coral, but at least the mission navigator marks that it is there.
    The problem is with those Tetaconel ferns, which do not exist (I tried with all the difficulties and with all the enemies) ... they simply are not there.
    And the ones that are not there either are the witch hats, and I'm terribly bored of wandering through the Twisted Treeline (Miss Sybil, who I'm already hating, didn't show up either).
    I ask you to tell me if anyone knows where these things are, or otherwise, if the mission is bugged.
    Actually I no longer have the slightest desire to continue suffering this game.
    From already thank you very much.

navelko likes this.
  2. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

Bugged quest, items don't drop (hopefully reported and will be fixed next update?)

Also, some quest have incorrect location description (usually the quest guidance is more accurate). Further, some quests can get bugged during completion.

Twisted Woods quests won't show guidance, because we're supposed to navigate the "labyrinth" ourselves (imo badly implemented, and overall clunky, frustrating mechanic only serving to slow down farming). Some other quests don't show guidance as well, but hard to say whether bugged or intended (kill-all-monsters dungeon guidance is also sometimes bugged).

navelko likes this.
  3. CaballoLoco

And among so many mistakes, the biggest is trying to continue playing a game that has already committed suicide ...

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'm fairly certain that first quest you mention is bugged.

As for Sybil, I have a video with the maps showing where she is. She... kinda blends in to the background.

5. CaballoLoco

Thanks Silverseas I deleted the mission and started it again, there all the '' Sybil '' appeared.
    As for the achievements, I completed them all, although it took me 7 tries to get to the chest ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR ....

6. Nethielle

Nethielle Padavan

Some exits from Twisted Woods leans to two locations, to a useful map or to map5-then-map1.
    Is there a way to trigger the useful-map-exit or it's just pure luck to get it?

7. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

As far as I know, it seems to be random, or at least I couldn't see any patterns when I reviewed the hours of footage I recorded while mapping.

Nethielle likes this.
  8. vannick242

vannick242 Forum Apprentice

Riot of the Rocketmen 2021

I have problem with quest in Jullov laboratory in killing rocketmen but it is not registering on the quest kill count (2500) .

9. alianman

alianman Forum Greenhorn

how to finish this mission ? were is that