Suggestion Moon Events need desirable rewards added to progress bar !!!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by TwiliShadow, Apr 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Add random runes and jewels to Moon Events as I've described?

Poll closed May 12, 2021.
  1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I've not ran either the Full Moon or the New Moon since November 2020. There is absolutely NO REASON to spend any time on it for anyone that is past doing the quests (or helping one doing the quests).

That could easily be fixed by:
    • Full Moon: Add a "Blue Rune Bag" to each of the two places that the Rune of Celerity used to exist. Or at least a "Green Rune Bag" at the first place and a "Blue Rune Bag" at the top.
    • New Moon: Add a "Blue Rune Bag" to the first Rune of Celerity location and a "White Jewel Bag" to the top.

This simple change as described would have many people running back to those 2 events.

Note here: Very Important Note: DO NOT put white rune bags as that will attract NOBODY.

People: You have to vote. Every view without a vote is also a "No" vote. So, don't just look... Vote!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  2. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

Agree, those are very good changes, and I would say reasonable rewards that would make the events worthwhile.

Green+blue rune is reasonable for full moon, as it can be completed in a few runs, and having guaranteed green+blue rune makes it a preferable farming option. I still think all events should offer something the player can't obtain otherwise (a good example is desert of essences with karmot and elemental essences), but full moon is such a regular and easy event that perhaps it doesn't need that.

Top characters would still skip this event though as they have all runes on max, so perhaps the solution would be to increase the progress bar and also put a jewel in there.

Jewel for new moon is also reasonable because the event is quite grindy and one needs many runs to complete it. Having a jewel would make it preferable to farming PW's for jewels as one may need less runs and a jewel is guaranteed.

I would further suggest to put lockpicks and multitools in there, in modest amounts (e.g. 5, 10 multitools, 25, 50 lockpicks), and/or small amounts of andermant (50,100,200).