Moon Events (review)‏

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Aug 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

That title bug's been recognised and most likely will be fixed with the next release

2. Dewesh

Dewesh Someday Author

bigpoint should increase the drop of fairy wood in blackborg. tree in blackborg drops either 5 or 2 failry wood which is no good. the drop should be 10 or 15 fairy wood which makes us not bored collecting fairy wood in non event days

ViktorG75 likes this.
  3. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

ever notice this game gives u 1% of 100% ?
    the math is backwards,10 wood for 2 fairy wood,wouldn't u want a player to feel like they are accomplishing something here??
    no we are not,not at all.
    instead we go backwards in everything we do,whether combining gems or crafting or collect frags.even upgrades don't upgrade after the first upgrade,its a waste of glifs.
    the end outcome of anything u do in this game should have its rewards,,But i find myself Losing and not gaining any ground here.
    example-oh look i got three gems,which total more the way they are,but if i combine them i get less than half of what i had.
    i just never seen Losing interest in my bank account,would be nice to get charged -7% interest on credit cards,like this game does. lol
    whats the big deal on more reward and less grind anyway?i feel im being cheated everywhere i turn in this game.
    it pretty much has No WOW factor.or replay a new toon anymore
    show us the real potential of this game, WOW US !!:D

ViktorG75 likes this.
  4. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

This must be the worst drop rate for a New Moon event ever in history since the event start, it's never been this bad. I do not like it and got very frustrating to play, did not know what I was playinig it for at all since no uniques are droping in the first place. One big waste of time and essence.

5. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

Just bad luck. :) Up to you if believing, but know what you mean. Personally this time I got 3 uniques doing only around 20 runs, but had other times doing 50+ runs without getting a single unique, always 10x Drakens and this was before I had the full set. Now just doing it for the Drakens, since I'm satisfied with the current I got giving this damage at 50 - helmet 36, shoulder 36, torso 39.

Better luck next time! :)

6. Master0fpuppets

You are so wrong, it's not just me it's whole Grimmag server, no one is geting unique and I did talk to a lot of people on server.

7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I did exactly one run to help guildies and got the torso.

8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I did 5 runs. I got one green item the first run, but got the pauldrons next run. Run after that I got two green items. The next run I got the jerkin. Last run I got 1000 draken.

The greens were depressing but the other three were great.

9. Master0fpuppets

3 months no torso drop ... am tierd, am fristrated am so close being done with the game and strange logic in it, in fact no logic at all, it's so much random with no sence, almost dumb ... not just for this but for my cristal to 18 months ... I just can't take it anymore.

10. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

We had the jerkin drop so I am sure you can get it. Keep at it you will get it.

11. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Our guild of 50 in Agathon reported event results across the board:
    1 person got the 3-piece Witch Chaser set, + 1 other unique, in the first 6 runs. Another got the missing piece of the set in about 30 runs. Others found their average number of uniques from the new moon event. Others got squat.
    A few in the guild do not do the new moon event, they have no need for the gear and spend their time elsewhere.
    Generally, the more experienced the player, the better the drops and drop rate.

12. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

try solo,
    last moon event i got the jerkin and pauldrons and costume in 5 runs.
    this event i got the helmet in 3 runs.
    agathon server

13. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I already had the full set, and I got 3 or 4 uniques this time around on my dwarf. Jerkin, hat, and gun. Maybe 2 jerkins. Everything got melted.

No shoulders, which is the piece I hoped to upgrade as it has the worst stats (my current witch shoulders has 17 max damage).

14. Master0fpuppets

I sead 3 events no drop of torso and BTW my friend got torso after 6 events, the only one he got it 6 events in a row.
    I don't know does BP want to piss the players off with rediculously low drop, but sure look like it and I am pissed off, I did not need this 'couse my cup was already full, this turn it over.

mine are maxed out but I dont have set :( so I already started to play something else ... there is only frustration for me in game, my friends know how hard I try, they are sad couse am quiting the game but I got no choise, to much frustration, no fun anymore.

15. Ergooooooo

Ergooooooo Forum Apprentice

new moon event needs a mini event
    when u enter the first time in new moon event the clock starts ticking for the first time (so no set timeframe so everyone can make use of it) and then u have to kill karabossa x-times or clear x-times map within a certain time. The wins of the mini event should be a buff that works on group to skip defend quest and/or x-amounts of realm frags to new moon.

16. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Will be a god send if auto pickup of silver essence is enabled. We always experienced "Pickup" lag when collecting them

17. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The Blackborg map has lots of new obstacles, thanks to rel. 150. Staying alive will be a bigger challenge, now that we can't move around as well. Was this the designer's intent?

18. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

it takes long enough to get 2700 wood for event without Cribbl dropping a measly 5

c'mon! at least give us 10 LOL :)

ViktorG75 and Kordunas like this.
  19. Kordunas

Kordunas Forum Apprentice

last few events i was getting 100+ wood per run. Now its around 80. just finish run, got 60 wood.
    really not cool.

ViktorG75 likes this.
  20. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I have 2 characters. What I finally realized is that by the time you are strong enough to do the farming quickly, the equipment you have is way better than what the bosses drop. What few gems you get are not worth all the time spent farming. It is difficult and frustrating to find a strong group for playing the actual event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.