Moon Events (review)‏

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Aug 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

for me is really boring having to farm 3000 fairy woods (dont know how many) each time you want to do new moon event (i have never finished this one), plus having to farm 400 (?) realm fragments per month in order to have the paths to collect these things for both events.

im waiting for an adjustment/change since these events came to drakensang and now im hoping for new releases and new versions of moon events to bring better experience for players.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    ViktorG75 likes this.
  2. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Is this thread relevant ?
    I mean, there has been hundreds of players complaining the same thing about how bad the drop rates in Blackborg are and the same question has covered 7 pages on this thread. Player community has been complaining same for years and there has been numerous different threads by players again complaining about the drop rates in blackborg.
    And DSO clearly ignored them all and in turn made Blackborg farming even more boring and lengthy.

Why do they ask us to give reviews and feedback when they don't care about what we want?

3. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

due to all of these 2x drops you got around 100 fairy wood each entrance so you need 180 or more realm fragments only for prefarming new moon, i dont know how much time it requires to farm all you need to complete both events but its a lot of time, and lots of boredom.

events should be a fun part of the game.

Troneck86 and ViktorG75 like this.
  4. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Release 159 is supposed to improve the moon events and the gear. That means all bets are off on how those events will play out. DSO always has unintended consequences whenever they stick their fingers in the pie.

Troneck86 likes this.
  5. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

i hope it get better because paths now cost 10 realm fragments instead of 7.

didnt see this, seems like we'll have to keep waiting

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  6. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Here to say that the woods drops are still the same. Once in a while the tree gifts u with 50 woods. My average in 2 runs is 192 woods. Very disappointing. Idc about 7 or 10 frags since i notice a boost on drops , but farm woods is a pain on a so poor map.

7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

My understanding was that they were boosting the frag drops somehow (I think due to "better" drops in harder PWs settings), not the wood drops.

rpfo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.