Suggestion More Guild Members

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Zenia, Dec 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Zenia

Zenia Forum Greenhorn

Hi all, i know that people suggested before that the guild must have more members ,but i must ask again and suggest that we need more than 50 guild limit members because i have many friends in other guilds some looks like mine (guild, guild2, guild3 etc.) and we want many people like me to be in one guild together and not divided, so can the devs here us and add more limit in guilds (100-250 ppl like other online games because we have friends and friends of their etc). I thing it is not difficult to done and it will be enjoyable for many of us who have many friends. Thanks!

srl54df likes this.
  2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Yes. But also, they should finally add a member counter so we don't have to count our bros manually :|

Also more guild functions in a dedicated window. And eventually a guild residence <3

Zenia likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Need a "Friend Chat" channel. That way you can put all the members of your various guilds into ...

Or they could add a "Sister/Brother" guild link so that when that is on your guild chat goes to all the linked guilds. No???

Still need a "Friend Chat" channel. :)

srl54df and Zenia like this.