More Inventory/Locker Space

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Muscle, Dec 25, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I think BP has done a pretty good job of lowering the cost of expansions after two price reductions already. Newer players may not know this but the last row in tab four used to cost 134K anders or something like that. (This is not something I ever did, lol, but from a very old post I read once with a breakdown of each row of expansion.) Originally the costs started getting quite insane past tab two and there was no locker back then either.

I know that F2P players have a tough go a getting inventory expansion since I used to have play F2P accounts as well (I have pretty much abandoned those since I don't don't have the time for the grind with all the accounts I have.) If you compare the today's cost of a row of expansion to other things in the game (like a single polished gem or a stack of red ess) I think that cost is in line with everything else.

Of course if they did lower the cost I would not complain since I am always building new toons. I have six right now that are P2P only because they are on premium accounts. They have the 3 + 4 rows and I would probably be inclined to expand this if the prices were lower.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Muscle likes this.
  2. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

11k for 21 slots i still expensive :/ Atleast 15k for one whole new page(35 slots) would be nice and better

3. frek90oile

frek90oile Forum Apprentice

add other bags and why not a little lower costs would not hurt ....

in other words lower prices currently high

Muscle likes this.
  4. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

we just need more space..thats all...they current inventary is to little. I hope they make this as soon as possible.3-4 pages more needed.

Muscle likes this.
  5. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

It's little cause BP keeps making new stuff we all save, and besides if i had 28 more slots i would've fill it with "necessary stuff" or just more ess :p

Who needs 5 pets with same effect? Costumes that go in parts? Laughing, dancing, oh yeah and the best snowball emote LUL! (i saved only from sargon Power of Heavens). I see ppl saving 3 parts for epic reindeer cause they are riding normal reindeer now, even when you get epic skill mount you won't be riding it haha, i mean guys you are wasting good 3 spaces in your inv, not to mention that it's completely broken, it just as normal reindeer (ms will be fixed i know) but that ain't no epic mount, unless it ain't bear or a dragon or something xD (which you all have now from this event) and don't go saving 5 horses in your inv, they are more distracting then useful :p

Ofc the ess and items for crafting and identifying are something you want to have more of, but the inv space is like money, no matter how much you have it ain't enough.

Multi-Sev and Muscle like this.
  6. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I so much agree with you!! Once i got Jade Dragonspawn(Epic Mount) I trashed ALL mounts even the wannabe epic mount Reindeer lol and i trashed all costumes only kept 3/4 frags for dark minion, and the cameleon skin. Emotes only laughing fir, push ups, Threat, Snowball. I trashed Red armored warhorse, Shadowsteed(2x) the crystal of turh event mount whatever its called, whte mount from draken gnob(450 or so drakens) snowman costume, MANY MANY!! emotes, vertibale warrior, all pvp costumes and many more... i saved so much iinv space, just trying to save anders to expand my inv, but events and stuff keep coming up and keep spending my anders :/

P.S. LOL @ your video, was hilarious and fun!!! oh and VERY senseful compared to dso rofl

Talicni likes this.
  7. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Agreed. So many people save duplicates of things they don't need and will never use (pets, mounts, cloaks, etc). Nobody "needs" more inventory space than what is available. Some people "want" more available inventory space. There's a big difference between "need" and "want".

Of course, the OP was talking about making the available inventory cheaper. I guess that would be OK, though it is a lot cheaper than it used to be. I'm neutral on the subject, since the one locker and two bag pages I have are enough for me.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    Muscle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.