Mortis gets harder and harder-bad gaming experience

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~IceAngel~, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

I noticed that over time Mortis has been getting a boost to damage and hp the first time was when level 45 was released the second time was a little after hod was bugged and Mortis was a bit easier the "fix" afterwards made his significantly harder to kill.

I attempted to kill him with 4 other very powerful friends last night and i noticed how bad it was i can not believe new level 40 players are expected to kill him before starting parallel worlds i don't mind losing my red essence and getting my feelings hurt as much as knowing a lot of people are stuck in level 40 without being able to do parallel worlds for a long time till after they don't need the Amon armor anymore.

It would be nice if the difficulty was lowered a bit maybe not the difficulty of Mortis as much as how much the souls actually count when they get to the middle that would help too.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  2. Imaginary_kat

Imaginary_kat Forum Apprentice

Big point is screwin big time fellas......AGAIN!

~IceAngel~ likes this.
  3. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

A tune up for Mortis is coming up. Really, they need 2 difficulties for mortis. One for newbies to beat and get into parallel world. Another that is harder for loots and a fun challenge for pros.

Multi-Sev and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  4. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

i tried mortis once only once i didnt even see what killed me.skeledragon can be solo but with mortis on it is diff story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.