Mortis

Discussion in 'Quests' started by MorganaILD, Nov 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MorganaILD

MorganaILD Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone know how I can get into Mortis” courtroom?

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

You'll eventually get a quest that sends you to see the Ferryman in the Cradle of Death in the Lor'Tac region. The Ferryman will open a gate to Elysium. You'll run through a series of quests given to you in Elysium, and eventually open the gate to the Halls of the Dead.

So, in the future when you want to kill Mortis you'll travel through (or buy a pass from the appropriate NPC):
    1. Lor'Tac
    2. Cradle of Death
    3. Elysium
    4. Halls of the Dead

Shine2 likes this.
  3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi, but that i know to get into the courtroom to fight Mortis you need a mortis coin and the only way to get it is doing the event of Sargon to get those coins like reward of the progress. there's no other way to obtein them right now, is there?

4. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

In event Dracanian Anniversary Festival, in bar Terrifying Shadows gave 25 mortis coins.

5. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Then we should wait for the next anniversay event next year to get those 25 coins

6. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

No, the sargon event comes out every month and you can get coins. I just wanted to indicate that not only from the sargon event you get mortis coins.

7. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

There used to be an entrance to Elysium in the Cradle of Death, i just looked, it's gone.
    I need to deliver the thunder beech wood to Orsha (Quest Machine Maintenance 4/4).

dkarl likes this.
  8. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Ok, that's weird. Machine Maintenance comes a few quests after The Odor of Death quest chain ... which is where you gain access to Elysium. So you apparently had access at one point in time.

I checked a couple of low-60s to mid-70s leveled toons who hadn't traveled that far through the quest chain, and that door by the ferryman in the Cradle of Death doesn't appear for them. However, my main toon, a Lvl100 SM which has completed all but a few of most annoying side-quests, definitely still has access.

What level is your toon? The Odor of Death quests only appear to require level 55, but maybe the devs accidentally / intentionally set a leel limit to see that door. Or, perhaps your toon is bugged and you may need to ask Support to re-set the completion flag on The Odor of Death (3/3).