mounts,pets,emotes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by darogus, Jan 20, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darogus

darogus Forum Apprentice

I have a sugestion make a place for mounts,pet and emotes that dosnt take up bag space. I curently own 1 mount and a pet would like to buy more but dont want to use my bag space there for i will not buy more than one mount and will no buy emotes as they take up bag space and are not easy to access. so the reason me and most of the server wont buy to many because we have to store in our bags, like the trave map why do that have to be in the bag why not when you buy it it jjust add the teleport opions to the regular map button, no need to take up bag space for something we pay$$ for. because iof this many people do not buy emotes they do nothing but take up space we have to pay for, we buy bag expation to pick up more stuff bank to store sets. hy when i put mount on hot key is it still in my bag should at least be like equipment, equip mount can use and nolonger in bag, but wouldent be a problem if the wernt in bag in first place, need to have a mount compendium, a pet on and a emotes on that is my sugestion, if you guys actualy did that, i for would would buy emots and cosmetic items but why when they tak up presious bag space and they are expencive. to see thats 2 very good reasons not to buy emotes at all or costumes, would have no bank if i collected all the mounts and pets , emotes and costumes would have no where put them, then if i did get the i could no longer play the game with out spending 150$ opening up all my bags. ther for will never buy that stuff and i garuntee im not the only one.

misterbean likes this.
  2. Perfect[IoN]1

Perfect[IoN]1 Junior Expert

its true, i had the idea of changing mount to Mount+Pet if you press once get just mount. but if held the hotkey would summon both pet and mount together.. it would be good if you had like 7 space's on another expansion of inventory and allow hotkeys for each like f1f2f3f4

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It is already on the developers to do list. Take a read through the more recent pages of the CM thread. Unfortunately, it is low on their to do list which means they will bring us all sorts of garbage features that they think are cool, but players don't care about at all instead of working on simple things like this that will actually make players happy.

Darwarren and Troneck86 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.