My block value went down

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Higaisha, Aug 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Higaisha

Higaisha Forum Greenhorn

Hi, after about two years of not playing, I came back to the game.

I mostly play as a warrior. Yesterday I farmed some stuff in the dungeons and I also went

to the boss and when I got back to Kingshill out of nowhere my health points were down

60k, my block value went from 50% to 9.6% and my armor was down to 12%. Can you advise me

what could have happened? I didn't change any stones or armor, and even if I did,

it's impossible for these values to drop so rapidly. I will be grateful for any answer.

You probably understand that with such values it is useless to play as a warrior...

2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Did you perhaps level up?

3. Higaisha

Higaisha Forum Greenhorn

Yes, I did. You think it is because of that? I mean, should't I become better after level up? From what I remember it's used to be like that, if it is, it's crazy to become worst...

4. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

The % values you see are calculated against an opponent of your level. Opponents on higher level require more value for the same %, opponents on lower level require less value for the same %. This goes for critical value, armor, resistances, blocks.

5. Higaisha

Higaisha Forum Greenhorn

I understand that, but when I leveled up from level 42 to level 43, I didn't notice such a critical drop or on higher levels until I leveled up from level 46 to level 47, that's why it surprised me. Honestly at the moment I can make a better tank with an archer than a warrior and that sucks...

6. Higaisha

Higaisha Forum Greenhorn

Problem solved! :D I was looking at skills and knowledge and by mistake I clicked on the 2nd page in knowledge, where I don't have any points redistributed, because during the time when I used to play there was only one page, so I didn't think that it could be that. That's why everything dropped down so rapidly. Thank you very much for your answer.