Support my game freezes

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by muhanro12, Oct 16, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. muhanro12

muhanro12 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, while playing the game, the game suddenly freezes, or rather it freezes my entire computer. I have never experienced such a thing in any game before. I have been using my computer for 2 years, I can play Drakensang for 30 minutes at most, I don't know how it happens, that is, it freezes suddenly while melting weapons or killing monsters. I have to reset my computer. My system specifications are easily enough to play, my video card is Rx 6600 xt, my processor is R5 5600, I have 16gb ram, my video card driver is up to date, I deleted the dso file from the Windows temp file and installed it, it still didn't work. Are there friends who can help or can you tag authorized people?

2. DeadlyDelta

DeadlyDelta Forum Apprentice

I have the same problem.

3. ldso

ldso Advanced

Are there any programs running in the background that might be interfering with your gameplay? For example, do you have any programs that automatically delete your temp folder?

4. muhanro12

muhanro12 Forum Greenhorn

No, I have been using my computer for about 2 years and I have never encountered anything like this in any game.