my idea for developers to facilitate farming

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ..madrid.., Apr 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ..madrid..

..madrid.. Forum Apprentice

Hello, good afternoon. I would like to know how I can offer an idea to the game developers. Is it correct to post here?
    I have 2 ideas:
    -create a system to automatically collect items from the ground while I'm farming.
    -create a system to sell full inventory page so you don't have to select the objects I want to sell one by one, because it gets very annoying with the passing of the hours

JohnWick likes this.
  2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Mogul

Yes, this is the right place to make suggestions (though, to be honest, the devs let ideas percolate for literally 3 or 4 years before implementing them). However, both of your suggestions have been proposed numerous times in numerous threads already. It might be a bit tedious, but consider reading through more history in various sections of the forum.

3. vkillerx

vkillerx Regular

Try to melt everything that´s even more tedious :D
    True that yet it´s really sad that they ignore this till today

4. floppydj

floppydj Forum Greenhorn

This is a nice idea :)