Nebula crash

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Marce, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

I've been getting this problem that crashes my game all morning, about 6 times in the last hour. Can someone please tell me if i'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug or something?
    [​IMG]

2. Dranmarth

Dranmarth Forum Apprentice

I've been getting the same thing all morning in Mystra and Atlantis areas

3. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Which server? Does clearing your DSO Client folder help?

If this continues to occur, send a copy of your client log to Support and it may be able to help the tech team track down the cause of this error.

DSO client log:

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Temp\DSOClient\dlcache\logfiles

Select the newest log file, this will be the one without a number on it, copy it to a location easiest for you to find, and then attach to the email.​

4. Dranmarth

For me the server is Tegan, clearing the DSO folder now and I'll let you know if it works

Edit: Clearing the DSO folder seems to have fixed the problem

Edit2: Nevermind, I brag on it and it starts crashing again...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  5. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

allrigt, so last night i had the nebula error for the first time. I do not know what happened exactly but maybe this info helps to solve the problems if channeled to the devs. There was a dwarf on my team that leveled up form 39 to 40 just before/on the moment of the nebula error. I was only one on my team that had the error. It happened in the event map. The same dwarf that leveled up whas carrying some weird suir or armor (torso), or ... i have no idea. But it was showing him walking around with a flag on a stick on his back. I tried to ask him about the leveling up and the item he was carrying but he wouldnt answer. Anyways, might have to do with the errors. A certain piece worn by one of the group members or dwarventrouble cause they havent been fully developed yet.

6. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

I am getting Nebula Crashes more often now, it's been 1 in 2 or 3 days, now i get few of them per day :/

I am on Grimmag server hopefully clearing DSO folder will help :p

I don't mind spending silver on repairing equipment after it crashed in the middle of Big Paws battle (hard) or spending 25 more Sugar Beet or even loosing those 100 snow ess, I just hate to think that i have to go threw everything again and that it might happen again :/

7. Dranmarth

I sent in a ticket with my crash log to customer support, here's the response I got in regards to the nebula crash:

"Hello,

Thank you for writing in and giving us the opportunity to assist you. //removed name//

Unfortunately we are experiencing some server problems at present. Our system admins are already working on the problem, and we expect a solution soon. We apologize for the inconvenience caused."

So it's apparently a server problem, they know about it, and we just have to suffer while they fix it

Last edited by moderator: Dec 24, 2013
  8. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Yes fix that bug pls-.- My connection get every day nebula 3....in new maps of atlantica or event map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.