Support Need Help, I cant enter Cradle of Frost even if i have the key unlocked

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Cswarrior, Feb 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cswarrior

Cswarrior Forum Greenhorn

Hi, i'm playing in Tegan server. A few days ago i'm doing quest that's title is Cold Climates (!/8) Twilight Downs. The quest tasks are like these:
    Find the first fragment of the Ice Key from the Fleshwalkers and Orbax (Check)
    Find the second fragment of the Ice Key from Toltac Warriors (Check)
    Find the third fragment of the Ice Key from cult followers (Check)
    Find the fourth fragment of the Ice Key in a Toltac Transport Crate in the cult followers' depot (Check)
    Put together the Ice Key from the four fragments on the workbench and show The Cradle of Frost's Ancestral Warrior (Check)
    Enter Fjalnir's Cradle of Frost and look for a clue on Fjalnir's Snow Crystal (It cant be done, because i cant enter the Cradle of Frost map)
    Everytime i try to enter it, the screen goes blank, even if i saw the key sign is already unlocked.
    I even try to reconect the modem, and the result is after i login my char will be stand in front of the door's gate, but still cant enter the map. I play using client by the way...someone help me please?

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

You will need to contact support. The server does not have the correct complete flag for the quest. Just copy paste what you have here they will fix for you.

Also if you can provide a screen shot that will expansive the request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.