Need Q7 Weapon/Gloves

Discussion in 'PvE Players Wanted' started by eryczakes, Feb 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. eryczakes

eryczakes Forum Greenhorn

Like in title, anyone here who able to help me get Q7 weap/gloves from inf3?? Another thing im very active and looking for guild that help too other ppls here, that what i do too if im strong enough for something thx in advance

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

what server?

3. eryczakes

So any ppls can help at Grimmag?? Or game is just very toxic for new ppls?? I say that as ppl who helping other ppls ea day in what im able to. No toxic comments pls because i know stupid ppls like write not releated to topic things. Thx in advance, in future ofc i will help too if some more will be able to help me too, if not than easy will make solo my way smaller slower but will stop helping too, thx Edit just pm me nick Eryczakes at Grimmag.

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @eryczakes,

You could try joining the DSO Discord server as well, to get in touch with other players in real time - there are channels for each server where you can find users to group up with. You should also consider joining a helpful guild :) .
    Good luck,
    teddy.bear

5. eryczakes

thx for info will join thank you, and trying to search for helpful guild but no one pm ;) maybe at discord will find thx again