NEW BONUS CODE

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Στε44, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

Hello, here is the code of the day! ;)

HAPPY

[​IMG]

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Chandler333 likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude, where did you get that screenshot from?
    Those players who still haven't used the code, have lost it after the new patch and the PL mods said the code has never been officially announced by BP or DSO. :D
    That means any fool can do whatever they want with the game ... and get access to internal tools :eek:

EDIT
    ////////

Also ... how did you know the expiration time of one week if the code has supposedly never been announced? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

That code was posted Wen by @gbit and it worked for me...

Chandler333 and Lambrusco like this.
  5. trakilaki

I am not saying it didn't work I have already used myself (1 day left) ... I am only asking about the origin of the bonus code.
    Because they say the code has never been published by DSO or BP.

6. cigarbennett

lol, I told you the origin. Scroll up,, @gbit posted that screen shot Wed... lmao

But serious thank you everyone for the codes I appreciate it.

7. trakilaki

Dude WTH XD ... I have quoted his both posts. Those are not the origin of the code (I can see the time he posted them).
    He just posted someone else's screenshot because the language in the screenshot is Polish but gbit is Italian.
    Besides ... the language doesn't matter, how can players post bonus codes if the codes are not supposed to exist in the first place (according to BP).

8. cigarbennett

lmao,, Don't care, code worked. And that post is where I got the code from. Have a nice day @trakilaki

9. gbit

gbit Forum General

On discord discussion, always on discord discussion; I don't take part in discussions, I read discord only for news.

10. trakilaki

OK thanks
    Dude, i didn't ask you ... I asked gbit XD
    I care :)
    First Jack Ma disappeared ... then Peng Shuai disappeared ... and now DSOSANTA bonus code disappeared.
    Methinks ... there must be some kind of Chinese connection :)

11. cigarbennett

lmao I am dying here look at the post from the board admin they just posted. "issues with the bonus code" It was a TV add that BP was suppose to run yearly.. and ran at the wrong time.

lmao You all are making laugh so hard right now... lol

Chandler333, Lambrusco and trakilaki like this.
  12. Lambrusco

We have invented a new game "where does the code came from?" with @gbit as "the troublesome" @trakilaki as "the detective" and @cigarbennett like the guest number 1, another guest are welcome too... thanks to all you for all moments

zimbawe, Chandler333, Alpaca and 2 others like this.
  13. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

What did I realize today? Much better fun is here on the forum than in Drakania!:D

14. Lambrusco

Hi no new bonuscode today? don't tell me that the chest for 3 days has been placed instead of code bonus for 3 days...

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    zimbawe and Chandler333 like this.
  15. trakilaki

Chest Nr.2
    [​IMG]

zimbawe, bibere, Chandler333 and 2 others like this.
  16. remei

remei Junior Expert

I would sure take any of the chests instead of any of the so far received bonus codes (maybe instead of infamous DSOSANTA) any day - you really think there was a bonus code worth more than contents of these chests?

17. Lambrusco

zimbawe and Chandler333 like this.
  18. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

Bonus codes are bonus codes. Those chests contain the rewards that should have been on the xmas event progress bar. Both bonus codes and those rewards should have been given, plus better rewards in the solstice cave, like every year during the holiday season. But I guess the pandemic affected this too.

Chandler333 likes this.
  19. Lambrusco

Maybe i'm wrong but in the first chest there's no jewel chest this is why there has been like an update today? cos when i wanted to go into the game the bar has been reloaded again... and in my inventory there's only 2 jewel chest of today when i should have 4...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    Chandler333 likes this.
  20. trakilaki

No you get only 2 ... the first chest had no jewel boxes.
    This was the first one
    [​IMG]

zimbawe, Chandler333 and Lambrusco like this.