NEW BONUS CODE

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Στε44, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Thanks for the clarification. I just wanted to make it clear that in two different sources i have two different information. Isn't it a bit disapointing?

Chandler333 likes this.
  2. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

EDIT
    To avoid these infractions in the future, I advise using something like this: "Get Smart cone of silence".......

http://imgfz.com/i/o85EiIz.jpeg

[​IMG]

This is written in response to:
    "The conversations with your support team are Between You and Them, It's Forbidden to Share Them Publicly."
    Melethainiel, Yesterday at 4:43 pm

Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    Chandler333 likes this.
  3. sickbrain

sickbrain Forum Apprentice

and thats happend if you try to speak freely just get you banned for thouse who don't know the drakensang dosn't like to be crytisiZm.
    even from a player who is form more than a 10 years.
    and that is why i left the game after a 8years of playing,the only new thing in game is the new bugs that pop up nothing is changing only the bugs.

Chandler333 and Lambrusco like this.
  4. Lambrusco

Hi @sickbrain as you say... i posted in November/December 2023... somting about suppor too but in that case they gave me a solution about a problem this game has... in my case it only worked for 1 day and as you suppose i'm not gonna be deleting %temps% and cache every day for it to work properly but i wasn't edited. In this one it's not a matter of what i'm writing about support but that i'm contradicting what someone wrote before. I have reach to a point that as i don't belive what certain people write here I decided to use same ticket to get to know about this issue and answer was what was edited here.

They don't edit because you write something support told you in a mail cos if we abide by that the other one shoud be edited too. they only edit you if you write something that is not of their liking... and now misteriously there's no bonus code...weird

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    Chandler333 and sickbrain like this.
  5. sickbrain

sickbrain Forum Apprentice

i feel you mate, the game was great 10 years ago, now is just an exuse for a game nothing more.

Chandler333 and Lambrusco like this.
  6. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Don't forget that today's prize from the winter cave is a huge expense for them , so many sugarbeets :D

7. Lambrusco

Hi @Sprokkel I don't play this game since the new expansion so i'm a bit disconected of pirces and all... Let's see what awaits 2024 for this game...

Chandler333 and sickbrain like this.
  8. CaballoLoco

Hello, is anyone there? .....

Chandler333 likes this.
  9. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

When we have any news on the topic, we will announce it, as we always do.

Good luck!:)

Chandler333 likes this.
  10. terq1

terq1 Someday Author

DSOXMAS24

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

12. Nessa198

Nessa198 Forum Apprentice

What do you expect to do with this code? the game is not played

Chandler333 likes this.
  13. Lambrusco

Thnaks @terq1 for the code and @trakilaki for spoiling the surprise, hahaha.

About that @Nessa198 I think they are laughting at us... We all have probles with the game and nobody says anything...when the ship wreckes all rats jump to the water, shame that they don't drown

Chandler333 and terq1 like this.
  14. Vizoro

Vizoro Forum Greenhorn

I used that voucher, but in inventory get nothing from it !!?

Chandler333 likes this.
  15. Lambrusco

But for the three chest the other itmes should go direct to your tabs not in your inventory but the truth is i didn't mind to check it... at this point i really don't care

Chandler333 likes this.
  16. Viyanor

Viyanor Forum Apprentice

I play my account as a single player but this code didn't work for me. It gives me an error. I couldn't finish the mini event. Dso what are you planning?

Chandler333 likes this.
  17. Minata18

Minata18 Forum Greenhorn

18. Lambrusco

Chandler333 likes this.
  19. CaballoLoco

Hello ... there is a new code this week? ...... Thank you for your attention:p:p:p:p:p

Chandler333 likes this.
  20. StayinFrosty

StayinFrosty Someday Author

For now, it seems most likely that the remaining codes will be released January 2nd

Chandler333 likes this.